7

Minhyuk's POV

"I'm going to sit here until you talk to me." Hyungwon said stubbornly and sat on the floor with his back against the door.

Great, now I wouldn't be able to go out the room unless I talked to him.

I peeked at him from where I laid curled on the bed and saw him put his head on his knees. How can he look so innocent after everything he did - unless he really was innocent?

I gritted my teeth and mustered up my courage for a few minutes.

"Come here." I said finally and put on a straight face whilst sitting up.

He lifted his head slowly, with a hint of a smile on his face and tentatively sat next to me.

I suddenly felt nervous and didn't know how to start. Luckily Hyungwon made the first move.

"Minhyuk..." Hyungwon breathed out. "Don't say anything until I've finished speaking okay? Everytime I try to talk to you, you manage to get away from me."

I nodded numbly and he put his warm hand on mine.

"This morning when you saw Wonho on me, he was the one who had pushed me onto the bed... you happened to come in when we were in that position, nothing was going to happen. Then this afternoon I was so angry with you that I allowed myself to kiss him." his voice shook. "I'm so sorry, I made a mistake, I love you so much."

Oh Hyungwon, I thought to myself, you have no idea how much of a bigger mistake I made.

I let out a hiccup as I felt myself beginning to cry again. "I-I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions when I saw you with Wonho. I assumed... since I saw you cuddled up to him this morning... that you two had done something." I managed to say. "I'm glad you didn't though."

"I actually kissed Kihyun too... but I only did because I was upset and thought you were going to dump me for Wonho."

I thought about confessing to him, I really did. However, I didn't have the guts to tell him I'd gone further than kissing with Kihyun. I couldn't afford to lose him.

He smiled at me softly and touched my face. "I know, the marks on your neck are quite a give away."

I blushed and looked away. "Why aren't you angry with me?"

"I had already guessed you did something Kihyun when he started acting weird. I saw the marks on your neck at the same time that you said something about the mark on my neck."

I nodded slowly. "I'm sorry for overreacting earlier, I was just insanely jealous." I'm sorry for not telling you the whole truth. "I should have asked you first before running off, ugh I'm such an idiot." I slapped my hand to my face.

"Don't hit your beautiful face, it's all good as long as you know now. I really do love you Minhyuk, please remember that." he turned my face towards his and leaned in for the sweetest, most gentle kiss he'd ever given me.

"I love you too." I whispered as we pulled away from the kiss and rested our foreheads together.

A/N: I was listening to Shoot Out whilst writing this :D their songs never disappoint.

Also sorry this was so short, I just wanted this chapter to be between Hyungwon and Minhyuk <3