4

Minhyuk's POV

"Ugh! He's so annoying! It's as if he doesn't even know what he did wrong!" I spat angrily as I sat on the bed with Kihyun hugging me comfortingly.

"He doesn't know what he has." I heard Kihyun whisper so quietly that I almost didn't hear it.

"What do you mean?" 

"He doesn't know he's the luckiest guy in the world to have you." Kihyun said as he turned my face towards him.

I felt my heartbeat rising and a blush coming to my cheeks.

"Ki-Kihyun-ah." I stuttered feeling overwhelmed with the comfort Kihyun was offering me. I had always felt comfort in being around him, but I hadn't seen myself going further than friendship with him.

I moved a stray strand of hair that had fallen on his face and stared back at his mesmerising eyes. He closed his eyes and held the back of my head as he leaned forward to kiss me. I internally sighed and deemed my relationship with Hyungwon a failure, so doing things with Kihyun couldn't hurt right?

I kissed him back forcefully and pushed him back onto the bed. I pulled off my shirt and blushed slightly when Kihyun roamed his eyes over my body.

"You're beautiful." he whispered and pulled me down onto him, kissing as if we were in a rush, as if this would be the last time we'd see each other.

He flipped me onto my back so that he was on top and removed his shirt. He touched the hem of my trousers and looked at me questioningly.

I bit my lip and nodded, moaning softly as his fingers brushed over my erection.

He quickly removed his own trousers so that we were both only in our underwear.

He went to suck on my neck and lightly bit on my ear. "I need you baby." he whispered in my ear huskily. Kihyun made me feel so sexy and wanted, saying all the things I needed to hear right now.

"Take me then baby." I whispered back as he pulled away and stared at me sexily before moving his mouth down my body. He left a trail of kisses down my chest and stomach whilst gently stroking my member with his hand. He kissed my member over my underwear before removing them completely and took in the sight before him.

He smirked before taking me fully into his mouth and swirling his tongue around.

I moaned loudly and grabbed the bedsheets, wanting him to use me as he pleased. 

"Kihyun-ah go faster." I gasped and he started bobbing his head up and down whilst stroking my balls. I stroked his hair, grabbing every so often when he deep-throated my cock.

Suddenly he stopped and gently licked the tip, making me groan as he teased me.

"You've got to please me first before I let you cum... okay baby?" he licked his lips and grinned at me.

"Ughh fine." I groaned but still wanting to make him happy as well.

I knelt on the floor in front of him and slowly pulled down his underwear. I looked up at him innocently and started licking the tip gently and swirling it around in my mouth.

He groaned and begged me to go deeper. I wanted to tease him a bit though, serves him right for not letting me cum.

I giggled and licked from the base to the tip several times whilst maintaining eye contact. Kihyun bit his lip and I could tell his eyes were begging me to satisfy him further.

"Stop." Kihyun said and gently pushed me away.

"Huh?" I said confused, was I not good enough?

He reached beneath the bed and pulled out a pair of black fluffy handcuffs. He smirked when he saw my shocked expression, since when did he keep those under there?

"You've been a naughty boy." he whispered huskily as he bent down to move my hands behind my back and put the handcuffs on.

"Mmmm." I squirmed and tried to get the handcuffs off, he'd put them on quite tightly though so I was stuck with them.

"Get back to sucking baby." he grinned and held his cock out for me to put in my mouth.

I obeyed and started sucking properly this time, earning a satisfied moan from him.

"You're so good at this baby." he grabbed my head and made me go faster, making me almost choke. Who knew Kihyun had this side to him?

A bit more than a minute later I felt a warm liquid entering my mouth and Kihyun's moans filled the room.

"You look so hot sucking me off Minhyuk, I couldn't hold it any longer." Kihyun panted as I licked the remaining cum off his cock.

"Now it's my turn." I demanded and turned around so he could take the handcuffs off.

My attempt at being dominant didn't last long as he picked me up and put me on the bed, with my hands still tied up and above my head.

"Ya..." I protested weakly as he smirked at me and took me into his mouth once again.

"I'm so gonna get you back next time for this." I groaned as pleasure rippled through my body.

"Nuh-uh I'm going to make you so weak you'll be begging for me to dominate you." he said as he pumped my cock with his hand.

"I want to hear you moan for me baby." he immediately put me deep inside his mouth making me moan loudly.

"I'm gonna cum babe." I said weakly after a few minutes and immediately released my load into his mouth.

He looked up and licked the cum which had dribbled down his chin whilst staring at me intensely.

"You taste so good baby." he whispered and came up to kiss me.

I blushed and wiggled the handcuffs, which he finally removed from my hands. He laid down next to me and snuggled into my body.

"That was amazing." I said in awe while staring at the ceiling.

"Well we are room mates so we can do that any time you want." he said whilst tracing my abs with his fingers.

"I'd love to." I whispered and turned around to face him so I could hug his small body into mine.