10

Minhyuk's POV

Walking hand in hand we slowly made our way to the conveyor belt sushi restaurant down the street. This was the place we'd gone for our first date almost a year ago and has remained our number one favourite restaurant to this date.

Hyungwon opened the door to the restaurant and ushered me inside. "Bottoms first." he grinned.

"YA! I'm the top in this relationship." I said stubbornly but stepped inside anyway since I was desperate to get some food inside me.

He gave me a pointed look and sighed, shaking his head. "Whatever you say... but incase you forgot, almost everytime we're in bed I end up dominating you."

"Shhh." I hushed him and turned a bright red whilst making sure no one had heard him.

"Table for two?" a waiter approached us and Hyungwon nodded, a smug look still plastered onto his face.

We sat down opposite each other at a booth meant for four people next to the conveyor belt and I watched Hyungwon salivate over the sushi passing by.

"What are you gonna order?" I asked, passing one of the menus to him and also grabbing myself a plate of salmon nigiri.

"I was going to pick that one." he whined and stared at my plate.

I laughed, unfortunately for him I was able to pick sushi off the belt before him because it was running in my direction.

After dipping one of them in soy sauce I waved it in front of his face. "Say ahhh."

"Ahhh." he opened his mouth expectantly.

I moved it so that it was halfway inside his mouth then put it into my mouth instead.

"HEY!" he looked genuinely upset and pouted at me.

"That's what you get for calling me a bottom." I said quietly but loud enough for him to hear so I could see the regret etched upon his face.

Giggling I picked up the remaining nigiri and fed it to him properly this time.

He smiled at me brightly. "Thank you."

"Anything for my baby." I smiled back and started ordering many plates of sushi from the menu then waited for Hyungwon to finish ordering.

"I'm curious." Hyungwon started through a mouthful of ikura. "What exactly did you and Kihyun talk about together? I mean I practically fell asleep waiting for you two to finish."

I chewed on the tuna slowly, suddenly not feeling as hungry as I was before.

"Umm..." I avoided his gaze and tried to think of something to say.

"With the way you're reacting it seems as if you actually had sex with him."

I choked on my tea and looked up at him with wide eyes.

He broke out into fits of giggles and I stared at him confused.

"I-I'm only joking, gosh you should have seen your face!" he wiped his tears and calmed down.

"Oh." I put on a fake smile and shoved more food in my mouth to avoid talking.

"You said you only kissed him so I trust you. I forgive you as long as you forgive me for kissing Wonho, can you forgive me babe?" he asked, forcing me to look back up at him.

I nodded numbly and mentally cursed myself for creating such a mess. I could only hope that Kihyun wouldn't spill what had actually happened to anyone.

"Here have some more salmon, I know it's your favourite." I said and shoved it in his mouth without waiting for a response despite the large amounts of salmon still remaining infront of him. I desperately wanted him to stop talking so it wouldn't be awkward.

"Here." Hyungwon held out a roll for me to eat and then put it in my mouth without letting me see what it was.

Almost immediately after I spat it out.

"Ewww!" I chugged the remaining tea down. "You devil, you know I hate cucumbers."

Hyungwon was laughing evilly and picked up the piece I'd just spat out to eat himself.

"I thought it was avocado." he said innocently.

I huffed, I guess I deserved that.

"Yooo look who it is." a loud voice said and two boys slid into our booth.

"Yuta! Taeyong! What are you doing here?" Hyungwon smiled brightly at both of them.

"Eating of course." Yuta took a large piece of ginger from Hyungwon's plate and practically inhaled it, his face going bright red as he choked.

Taeyong rolled his eyes. "Nice to see you again Minhyuk." he said politely and I nodded in return. I wasn't as close to these boys as Hyungwon was.

Suddenly an idea popped into my head. "Do you two want to come back to our dorm when we've finished eating? You can stay over and we'll let you have backstage passes to our show tomorrow."

Hyungwon looked at me in surprise but then nodded eagerly at the other two.

"Sure why not?" Yuta said, still stealing food from Hyungwon's plate.

"You better pay for that." Hyungwon mumbled and shoved him playfully.

"Aww come on man, so stingy." Yuta laughed but stopped stealing food from him.

Once we'd finished eating and paid, all four of us made our way back to the dorm.

"BROOOOOOO." Jooheon yelled as soon as he saw Taeyong. Taeyong's eyes lit up and they both ran at each other in a cute way.

"What are you doing here man? It's so good to see you."

"We met with Minhyuk and Hyungwon and they invited us to stay over for the night. I hope that's okay." Taeyong replied.

"Of course, actually Kihyun is spending the night in Changkyun's room so Minhyuk and Hyungwon can share Minhyuk's room together and you both can share with Wonho if he agrees."

"Kihyun is spending the night with Changkyun?" I said at the same time that Hyungwon said "Huh?"

Jooheon side eyed us both and sighed.

"Kihyun felt lonely so he went to Changkyun and asked if he could sleep in his room tonight." he explained.

Taeyong and Yuta eyed us weirdly, giving me the feeling they knew something was going on.

"Okay cool we'll ask Wonho if we can spend the night with him." Taeyong said and dragged Yuta along with him.

I smiled to myself, Jooheon had played into my plan perfectly. Hyungwon didn't look terribly pleased at this arrangement but I was going to make sure he'd forget about Wonho altogether.