2

Minhyuk's POV

I ran to my room and slammed the door shut, locking it. I curled up on the bed and shoved the pillow in my mouth to muffle my sobs.

Damn Wonho. Damn Hyungwon. I knew it was a bad idea from the start when they started sharing a room.

"Minhyuk? Open up." Kihyun knocked on the door loudly.

"Go away." I cried out and gritted my teeth. I didn't want to see anyone for the rest of the day.

"Go away?" he softly laughed. "Minhyuk, this is my room too, open up hyung."

I wiped my eyes and sniffed. "Fine." I mumbled and unlocked the door before curling up on the bed again.

"Stop pushing me Hyungwon, it's your fault he's like this. Let me talk to him." I heard Kihyun say before he closed the door and sat on the bed.

Kihyun's POV

"Come here." I said softly and Minhyuk put his head in my lap. 

"I can't believe Hyungwon would do that to me." Minhyuk sniffed.

I sighed and wiped the tears from his handsome face. "You know...maybe it's for the best? I thought it was a bit strange when Wonho asked to swap rooms with me. You're too trusting sweetie."

He lifted his head up and looked at me with wide eyes. "I trusted Hyungwon though. I didn't trust Wonho, but I thought Hyungwon would resist and be loyal to m-me." Fresh tears pooled in his eyes and he grabbed the front of my jumper.

"What should I do hyung? I-I really love Hyungwon." he sobbed. "I don't want to lose him."

I gently took his hand and moved his head so he was leaning against the pillow. His face still looked adorable even though his eyes were slightly swollen from all the crying.

"Minhyuk-ah." I said softly and moved the hair from his eyes.

"Mmm?" he looked at me and bit his lip.

"You should really talk to Hyungwon about what happened. Maybe you got the wrong idea? Wonho was the one leaning over Hyungwon on the bed so maybe Hyungwon really wasn't planning on doing anything with him. Just remember that I'll always be here for you if you need me." I smiled. "Now where's cheerful loud Minhyuk huh? I want him back." I started tickling him.

"YA!" he yelled and started squirming everywhere. "Stop it Kihyun." he laughed.

"That's better." I breathed out and looked at Minhyuk breathing hard beneath me.

His face was flushed and he was staring up at me innocently. "Kihyun? Should we go practice now?" he said shyly.

"H-huh? Oh...yeah." I laughed but didn't pull away.

"Ki-Kihyun?" he visibly gulped as I moved my face closer to his. I saw his lip tremble and his eyes moved to my lips.

I gently put my lips onto his and lightly moaned. I had wanted to do this for so long but wouldn't have dared to do so when he was in a happy relationship with Hyungwon.

Minhyuk grabbed my hair and pushed my lips onto his more forcefully. I almost choked in surprise and then positioned myself above him so that my legs were on either side of his body.

I moved my lips to his neck and nibbled and sucked gently. He let out little moans and his hands scratched at my back. I could feel myself getting hard and I forcefully bit his neck out of pleasure.

"Ow." he whimpered.

"Sorry." I whispered huskily and licked the spot before moving back to his lips. My eyes widened as I felt his hands gently rubbing against my member. He grinned mischievously and started sliding his hand into my pants.

"Min-Minhyuk-ah." I gulped as I grabbed his hand. "I'm not ready."

"Scared?" he teased.

"You need to sort out your situation with Hyungwon first." I told him sadly and his face fell.

"Ye-yeah I guess you're right." he let go of me and looked away.

I sighed and stood up. It ended way too soon, maybe I shouldn't have said anything? Damn it Kihyun, you and your big mouth. I mentally slapped myself.

"Let's go practice." he suddenly whispered from behind me and grabbed my ass.

I yelped and saw his smirk as he walked past me to the door.

He opened the door with a big grin, but the grin immediately dropped when who was standing behind the door with a sad face.