22

Hyungwon's POV

After my hangover had worn off I held my head in my hands and sat on my bed in despair.

I hadn't been able to control myself when I had sex with Wonho.

I got up and went out of my room, pausing when I see Minhyuk sitting on the sofa with his back to me.

I walk up to him. "Can I talk to you?"

He jumps and whips his head around.

"I'd like to talk privately if you don't mind." I said, motioning to his room.

He gets up slowly and we go into his room, sitting down on the bed.

"So you're talking to me now?" he said quietly with a hint of venom in his voice.

"I was thinking about what you said. I was really hurt you know? You suddenly threw that suggestion to me out of the blue."

I took a deep breath. "I'm sure you already know that I slept with Wonho, and it made me realise something."

Minhyuk stared at me with wide eyes, I could see he was in a vulnerable state.

"I realised that I have to do everything I can to convince you that I want to be in a relationship with you and only you. I'll forget that you ever asked to be in an open relationship, I don't want to share you with anyone else, and I don't want to have sex with anyone else. Please Minhyuk?"

Tears welled up in his eyes and he let out a loud sob.

"Hyungwon, I have something to confess." he said through his tears.

I nodded, moving closer to him on the bed.

He looks down. "That day... the day that I misunderstood what went on between you and Wonho, I-" he gulped and paused, looking at me tentatively.

"I had oral sex with Kihyun." he said through gritted teeth.

I froze and stared at him, unsure if I had heard him right.

"I know I said I only kissed him, I was too scared to tell you that we had gone further. Wonho found out and blackmailed me into suggesting an open relationship to you otherwise he'd tell you what I did. I never wanted to, but because I'd made that mistake with Kihyun and didn't want you to find out... I told you I wanted to sleep with other people."

His words were spinning around my head as I looked blankly at the floor.

"Hyungwon? Please say something." he begged after a few minutes of silence.

I lifted my eyes to his tearful ones and my heart broke at the state he was in. We were both in the wrong, even though I'd only kissed Wonho when we were together.

"Lets start over." I said slowly. "We both made mistakes, but hell I still love you Minhyuk even if I know you lied to me. I'll forgive you this time but this is the last chance I'm giving you. If you break my trust again then I won't forgive you and this relationship will be over."

He threw his arms around me and started sobbing all over again. His head rested on my shoulder and I put my arms around him, relishing in the feeling of being in his arms again.

"Thank you for giving me another chance." he sniffled. "I will make sure to talk to you before overreacting next time so that I don't do anything rash. I feel so much better now that you know everything."

He pulled away and wiped his nose quickly before giving me a small smile.

"I love you Hyungwon." he kissed me so softly that I melted into his touch.

I tasted the salty tears on his lips and pushed my lips more forcefully onto his.

I pulled away and rested my forehead on his.

"Will you be my boyfriend again Minhyuk baby?" I said quietly.

"I will." he smiled through fresh happy tears.

Wonho's POV

After having sex with Minhyuk I'd realised I didn't have any major feelings for Hyungwon. Sure he was attractive but I could have so much more fun with other people too.

Maybe in the future I'll find someone who I won't want to share with anybody else. However for now I wanted sex with no feelings attached.

I took out my phone from my pocket and dialled Taeyong's number.

"Hey Wonho, what's up?" Taeyong answered on the first ring.

"You remember when we had fun last week and I said I didn't want to have sex?" I asked.

"Yeah, have you changed your mind now?"

"I want to have sex with you and Yuta." I said boldly.

"We're coming over." he replied straight away and I heard him yelling for Yuta before hanging up.

I took a deep breath and smiled to myself. I was about to start a new chapter in my life and was extremely excited. I could only hope I was making the right decision.

- THE END -

A/N: tl;dr Shownu/Jooheon/Changkyun are the loyal hoes and Kihyun/Minhyuk/Hyungwon are the unloyal hoes and Wonho(e) is the biggest hoe of them all LMAO jkjk they're all loyal in the end but this book was a whole mess.

THANK YOU FOR READING!!! I'm so surprised I managed to finish writing this book, I have the shortest attention span ever and usually abandon things halfway through finishing lmao I hate being an INTP sometimes. I'm actually sad that this book has ended, I really enjoyed writing it. I may write another story in the future.

BUT DON'T GO ANYWHERE!!! I will be writing alternative endings incase you did not get the ending you wanted (I won't be writing for all ships but around 4-5).

AND DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK MONSTA X IMAGINES ;)