13

Minhyuk's POV

"Minhyuk baby." I heard a soft voice call my name.

I lifted my head and opened my eyes slowly.

"We're here baby." Hyungwon moved my hair out of my eyes and kissed my cheek before getting out of the van.

Yawning I stretched and peeked outside where thousands of fans stood cheering and waiting for us to go inside the building so that they could enter the venue themselves.

I checked my appearance in my hand mirror quickly before stepping out.

Hyungwon grabbed my hand as we started walking towards the building as a group. 

"What are you doing? People are going to think we're together." I whispered to him.

Turning to me he smiled gently. "But we are together and I don't care what our fans say, I love you."

I felt a warm feeling rise in my chest as I stared at the handsome boy beside me.

"Stop staring at my handsome face, you have all the time in the world to do that. Let's greet our fans and then enjoy our night after the concert." Hyungwon said teasingly.

Raising my free hand I waved at our fans and I couldn't hold back the massive smile that spread over my face.

The concert was a huge success, the venue was bigger than usual but we had heard that tickets were sold out in seconds.

Running off stage after the show we went backstage to change from our sweaty clothes.

"Oppaaa." Taeyong and Yuta screamed as soon as they saw us and hugged everyone.

"How did you like the show?" Wonho grinned.

"It was amazing, I nearly fainted when I saw you rip off your shirt." Taeyong swooned.

"Right? I mean I saw your body last night but I can't get over how fit you are." Yuta added.

Rolling my eyes I looked around for Hyungwon.

"Has anyone seen Hyungwon?" I asked.

The members shook their heads.

"We walked past him on our way in, I think he went to see someone." Taeyong said.

"We're all going out for dinner now so I'm sure he'll meet us at the van." Jooheon said, patting my arm.

Nodding I looked around one more time for him and then left with the others to go to the van.

I was the last one to enter the van and saw Kihyun was sitting next to Hyungwon on the right.

"Can I sit there?" I asked Kihyun and he was about to get up but his arm was grabbed by Hyungwon.

"No." Hyungwon looked up. "You don't have to move just because he asked you to."

I shot him a confused look, why did his attitude towards me suddenly change? Did Kihyun tell him something?

He just glared at me and then faced the front, closing his eyes.

Kihyun avoided my gaze and looked down at his lap.

I was definitely going to have a talk with him later.

We arrived at the restaurant after a short drive and I made sure to stick close behind Hyungwon so I could sit next to him.

However when we got to the table he grabbed Kihyun down next to him, leaving me standing awkwardly.

Shooting daggers at Kihyun I went to the other side of the table and sat next to Wonho.

Nearly halfway through dinner of stuffing our faces with tteokbokki, pork belly, bibimbap and other delicious foods, Kihyun stood up to go to the toilet.

I waited a few seconds before following him.

"Shit! You scared me." Kihyun jumped when he exited the toilet.

I shoved him into the wall and gripped his shoulder tightly.

"What did you tell him?" I growled in his face.

"T-tell who?" he stuttered.

I gripped him tighter, making him whimper quietly.

"Don't play dumb with me Kihyun, I know you told Hyungwon something about what we did. Why else would he be treating me like that?"

"I-I swear I didn't say anything!" Kihyun gasped out and tried to remove my hand from his shoulder.

"What did you do?" Wonho appeared from around the corner and looked at me with accusing eyes.

"Shit." I muttered, I had dug myself into a deep rut.

"Forget it." I spat at Wonho and shoved Kihyun down to the floor before going back towards the table.