ALT ENDING - HYUNGWONHO

A/N: This alternative ending takes place just after Wonho and Minhyuk have sex, at the end of chapter 19.

Wonho's POV

After finishing my cold ramen I went back to my room and see Hyungwon curled up in a fetus position on the bed.

I wrapped my arms around him and spooned him from the back.

"Wonho?" he mumbled, his voice slightly husky. 

"Mmm?" I hummed and snuggled my face in his shoulder.

He turned around and I saw he'd been crying, his eyes were red and puffy.

"What's wrong baby?" I cupped his face in my hands and looked at him worriedly.

He removed my hands from his face and glared at me. "You're asking me what's wrong when you and Minhyuk could be heard from miles away?"

I gulped, so he'd heard us.

"You slept with me then slept with my ex? You really do suit your name Wonho(e)." he laughed bitterly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know it would upset you since you two aren't together anymore..." I sat up and looked down at him.

"Whatever." he muttered and closed his eyes, fresh tears seeping out the sides.

"Would you feel better if I told you that he's nothing compared to you? Besides, I feel nothing for him - it was just in the moment where I felt horny again and he happened to want the same thing."

"Do you feel something for me?" he opened his eyes again and looked up at me innocently.

"I do." I breathed out and waited as he sat up slowly.

"I've always wanted to be your boyfriend but as you were with Minhyuk, I had no chance. I have so many feelings for you Hyungwon, I'd like to show them to you if you'd let me..." I put my hand on his.

He looked down at our hands and intertwined our fingers together before a faint smile came onto his face. 

"To be honest I have had feelings for you too for a while." my eyes widened at his words. "I had feelings for both you and Minhyuk, but he wanted an open relationship so I broke it off with him."

I held back a smirk and nodded slowly.

"If you choose to be with me, I promise you I'll never suggest an open relationship to you. You're too special to lose." I said.

He looked deeply into my eyes and moved his hands to cup my cheeks. I felt my cheeks heat up and my heart started beating irregularly.

"Then you are officially mine and I'm officially yours." he said slowly and looked at me before leaning in and pressing his lips to mine forcefully.