8

Kihyun's POV

I shook Wonho's shoulder gently as the movie ended. Changkyun had told us this movie wasn't sad, but the ending was very depressing and if Wonho had seen it he would have cried endlessly. 

"Is it over?" Wonho mumbled, lifting his head from my lap and rubbing his eyes. "Shit, I didn't mean to fall asleep."

"It's okay, you would have ended up like Changkyun if you'd have watched it anyway." I looked over at Changkyun who was sniffing and trying to cover up the fact he was crying.

"How was I supposed to know it had a sad ending? It's called 'The Darkest Minds' for goodness sake, I couldn't foresee a sad ending for a movie with a title like that." he sniffed.

"Aww Changkyunie is crying." Wonho grinned and nudged him teasingly. "What happened to emotionless, tough guy Changkyun?"

"Just because I don't show my emotions in front of you doesn't mean I don't cry at movies." he snapped.

"I'm jooooking." Wonho pinched his cheeks. "Besides it's quite cute seeing you like this and now I know I'm not the only one to cry at sad movies."

I sighed watching Changkyun blush at Wonho calling him cute, those 2 would be an adorable couple if Wonho wasn't obsessed with Hyungwon.

"I'm going to see what Hyungwon and Minhyuk are doing." I said, my words going completely unheard to the both of them.

I walked quietly back to my room so they wouldn't be able to hear me approaching. Opening the door I peeked inside and was surprised to see it was empty.

"Where the hell are they?" I mumbled and made my way back to Changkyun's room.

"Ya Wonho, I don't know where Minhyuk and Hyungwon are." I said, causing him to turn around and look at me with a flicker of a pained expression. I saw Changkyun's expression change to disappointment as soon as he turned around.

"Hmm let's go see if Shownu and Jooheon are still practising." Wonho suggested and I agreed, making my way to the dance studio with both boys trailing behind me.

Opening the door we were greeted with the sight of four boys laughing and messing around whilst dancing.

Minhyuk's POV

"Look who decided to show up." Jooheon said and bounded over to turn off the music.

I avoided Kihyun's gaze and put my arm around Hyungwon's waist. Wonho noticed my actions and swung his arm around Changkyun's shoulder, making the youngest yelp in surprise as he was squashed to the eldest's side.

Hyungwon stiffened in my arms when he saw Changkyun and Wonho together, making me tighten my hold on him.

"Now that we're all together we can practice again. We won't have time to practice before our show tomorrow so let's stay here until 7pm." Shownu spoke like a true leader.

"Okay." we all chorused and got into position.

Practice went smoothly and by the time 7pm rolled around we were all confident for tomorrow's show.

"Great job everyone, take it easy tonight. Kihyun offered to cook something special so he will text the group when dinner is ready." Shownu said with Kihyun nodding in agreement.

"Sorry Kihyun but I'm taking Minhyuk out for dinner tonight." Hyungwon spoke up.

"O-oh okay." Kihyun said and flickered his eyes to mine for a second before looking down.

"Go take a shower and get changed. I'll meet you in the lounge in 10 minutes." Hyungwon kissed my forehead quickly before rushing away.

"Have fun lovebirds." Jooheon shouted and threw a smirk my way before walking out with the others.

I went to collect my towel and water bottle which I'd left on the bench at the far end of the room. Turning around I saw Kihyun standing in the middle of the room and he caught my arm as I walked past him.

"Minhyuk." Kihyun said quietly making me look up at him.

"I'm sorry Kihyun." I said softly but quickly, pulling my arm away. Turning on my heel I walked out of the dance studio, but not before I heard a sob coming from behind me.