14

Minhyuk's POV

As soon as we got back to the dorm Hyungwon grabbed my arm and roughly dragged me into his room, throwing me onto the bed.

"What ar-" I started but was cut off by him shoving his lips onto mine.

I was confused but kissed him back anyway with the same intensity.

He pulled back slowly and opened his eyes, resting his forehead against mine.

"I'm sorry." he whispered.

"For?" 

"For acting weird earlier, I didn't want to but I had to do it."

I pushed against his chest gently and sat up.

"Why did you have to do it?" I asked.

"Our manager was so mad at us holding hands in public and threatened to put us on an indefinite hiatus. He told me to stay away from you, to only act as a friend around you. I tried to convince him that I was only holding your hand as a friend but he was too concerned about the reaction from our fans. To convince him that I wasn't your boyfriend I had to act mean towards you... I'm sorry baby." he held my face in his hands.

I sighed in relief and pecked his lips.

"I thought you hated me, I'm so glad you told me. I'll make sure to be careful around you in public now." I said.

"Thank you for understanding." he pushed his lips back onto mine.

"I can finally devour you." he growled, pushing me back down on the bed and grinding on my crotch.

I let out a weak moan as my member started to grow in my pants, making it extremely uncomfortable.

"Babe." I gasped out. "I know you love to build things up slowly but please hurry up, these pants are getting tighter by the second."

He smirked down at me and flickered his eyes down to the large bulge.

He moved his hands down and undid the zip on my trousers painfully slow, making me squirm in discomfort. When they were off I let out a sigh of relief and watched as Hyungwon removed his own trousers.

Resuming his previous position he sucked on my neck whilst holding my hands above my head.

"Ah~" I gasped as he sucked harder than usual, definitely leaving a dark purple mark for me to examine later.

He lifted his head up and stared deep into my eyes. "I want you to dominate me." he said huskily.

I felt a smirk making its way onto my face and I responded by ripping my hands out of his grasp above my head and flipping him over.

"You sure baby? You might regret this~" I whispered into his ear, nibbling on his lobe gently.

"I'm sure." he gasped out and moaned lightly at my touch.

I removed both of our t-shirts and kissed my way down his toned body whilst letting my fingers play with his nipples.

He was writhing underneath me, letting out little moans. 

I kissed down to his underwear and stroked his member lightly over the material.

"Minhyuk." he whimpered and begged me with his eyes to let his member loose.

After teasing a while more I pulled off his underwear, letting his cock flop onto his stomach.

I got off the bed, ignoring the confused look that came across my boyfriend's face.

I grabbed a piece of cloth that was used on rare occasions and tied it over his eyes.

"Mmm." he protested and reached up to remove the blindfold.

I slapped his hand away. "Be a good boy." I leant close to his ear, making him shiver in anticipation. "I want you to call me master."

"N-no." he whimpered out.

I grabbed his cock and started pumping slowly.

"What did you say?" I said in a dangerous voice.

"I said n-no." he whined as I started pumping faster.

I continued at a fast pace. "I won't suck you off until you call me master." I threatened.

"Master." he whispered out and cringed.

Smirking I put my mouth close to the tip. "I can't hear you." I licked the tip swiftly.

"Master!" he moaned loudly.

Satisfied I took the tip into my mouth and swirled my tongue around.

I didn't let him enjoy the foreplay for long as I flipped him onto his front and pulled him up so he was in doggy-style position.

I grabbed the lube, lathering up my cock and fingering his anus, ensuring there was enough lubrication.

He whimpered as I teased his hole. "Baby please."

I shoved in two fingers, pumping them in and out a couple times.

I lined up my cock with his entrance and pushed in gently making him moan loudly.

"Faster." he gasped out.

"Faster what?" I smirked.

"Faster please master." 

"Good boy." I said as I slammed into him hard and started pumping in and out of him at a rapid pace.

I grabbed his hair as I felt myself coming close to orgasm.

Panting loudly I released my load inside him just as he came all over the sheets.

"Master." he whimpered as I slowly pulled out, my cum dripping out of his anus.

I flipped him over and removed the blindfold.

He smiled up at me timidly. "I love being submissive to you."

I lay on the bed next to him, allowing him to be the little spoon.

I giggled softly and tried to cover my giggles with the pillow.

"What's so funny?" Hyungwon turned towards me.

"What do bees make?" I asked with a serious face.

"Honey?" he answered with a confused face.

"Yes sweetie?" I said back and burst out laughing again.

He paused for a while before slamming his head into the pillow repeatedly and screamed.

"You're such a dork!" he slapped my arm and rolled his eyes.

"But you're my dork. I love you." he said softly and put his head next to mine.

"I love you too." I whispered back.

After a while there was a knock on the door and we hurriedly covered our bodies with the duvet.

Wonho entered and stared at us for a few seconds before speaking.

"Minhyuk I wanted to speak to you about what happened with Kihyun at the restaurant." 

Hyungwon turned to look at me questioningly.

"There's nothing to talk about." I snapped and glared at Wonho.

"I think there is. Kihyun has been acting really sad recently and you've been rather snappy with him. I suggest you either talk to me or tell Hyungwon what you've been hiding from him all this time."

He turned away before turning back and looking straight at Hyungwon. "And you better wash those sheets."