9

Jooheon's POV

"Shownu-ssi." I said cutely as we entered our room together.

"Hmm?" he hummed, removing his shirt which was slick with sweat.

"Let me take a shower with you pleaseee~" I put my hands into the shape of a heart and put on a cute face.

The corner of his mouth twitched upwards into a small smile. "Sure honey."

"Yes!" I fist pumped the air and stripped to my underwear before grabbing a towel and following Shownu into our ensuite.

He turned on the shower and we waited until the room got steamy before stripping completely and stepping into the hot shower.

Grabbing the body scourer I immediately lathered it up with soap and rubbed Shownu's back gently in circles.

He let out a content sigh as I rubbed his shoulders, releasing any stress which had built up over the day. Turning around he let me wash his abs and arms and then eventually his legs.

"Aren't you missing somewhere?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

"Huh?" I asked in a confused voice before realising he was looking down.

"Oh." I said quietly and blushed.

I took his member into my hand and gently started rubbing up and down. He quickly grew underneath my touch and soon enough he lifted me up so that I was straddling his hips with my back against the wall.

I moaned softly as he sucked on my neck and my member rubbed against his stomach.

He pulled back and locked eyes with me. "You're so fucking sexy." he growled and adjusted his cock just below my anus. He teased me by circling the rim with the tip making me moan in desire.

"Just put it in already." I hissed and a second later moaned even louder when he granted my request.

He pumped in and out gaining a fast rhythm, groaning every so often whilst I caressed his face and peppered him with kisses.

Soon enough he came inside me and pulled out slowly. He lowered my feet to the ground and I obediently went down to lick the remaining cum off his cock.

When I'd cleaned him up nicely, Shownu repeated the same actions on me. He grabbed another body scourer and lathered me up with soap.

He went down and took my member into his mouth, earning a gasp of pleasure from me. The hot steam from the shower mixed with his mouth softly caressing my cock made me feel dizzy with lust.

I grabbed his head and made him deep throat my member before letting him continue licking and sucking.

After a minute I let out a loud gasp and panted as I released in his mouth. He looked up at me seductively as he licked off the cum from the tip and made a show of swallowing it.

Once we'd finished cleaning up Shownu paused as he was about to exit the bathroom. He turned around, his hair still dripping water onto his face, making him look even sexier.

"I love you." he said and softly kissed me before leaving to check on Kihyun.

I sighed in content, I was so lucky to have Shownu as my boyfriend. His past makes me anxious but I trust that he will be loyal to me.

A/N: I wasn't planning on writing a scene for Shownu x member or Jooheon x member but I figured I might as well write for all members so that you readers can read about your bias :P restaurant scene for Minhyuk & Hyungwon will be coming shortly don't worry~