20

Kihyun's POV

After taking the bus into town Changkyun and I got off at the stop closest to the gaming arcade.

"Come on! Let's go!" Changkyun grabbed my hand and started running towards the entrance.

I laughed at his eagerness and let him lead me despite having aching legs from practising dance choreographies by myself.

"What do you want to do first?" he turned to me as we stepped inside and were presented with loads of games.

"Hmm." I looked around and spotted a racing game. "Let's go on that." I pointed.

"Get ready to eat my dust." he grinned and we took our seats in the model cars.

I stuck my tongue out at him and turned to face the screen.

"NOOOOO." I shouted as my car slid off the course and spun several times before going back onto the track.

Changkyun had his tongue sticking out from concentrating and didn't bother to react when he sped past me.

Somehow I managed to catch up to him and passed him just before the finish line.

"YESSSSS SUCK ON THAT!" I yelled and danced in my seat.

"Not fair, I'm on manual." he pouted.

"I'm using manual too silly, just admit that I'm better than you." I grinned.

"Hell no, I'll only admit that if you beat me at all other games."

We went to the claw machine next at Changkyun's request which had fluffy stuffed animals scattered everywhere.

He put in the coins and stuck out his tongue again as he concentrated. I hadn't noticed that he did this before.

I poked his tongue with my finger and he tried to bite me.

"Stop! I'm concentrating." he shooed me away and aimed for the pink rabbit.

The claw pulled it up and dropped it straight away. He tried again and pinched the grey wolf's ear, but failing once again.

"Let me try." I pushed him aside and put in my own coins.

I aimed for the orange hamster and succeeded on my first try.

"See? I'm better than you." I giggled and went onto my second try.

This time I grabbed the grey wolf that he had tried to get last time and managed to also get it.

I held out the hamster and wolf. "Which one do you want?"

He took the hamster from my hands and hugged it. "The hamster, it reminds me of you."

"Good, I wanted the wolf because it also reminds me of you." I pecked his cheek and took his hand, leading him to the basketball game.

I collapsed on the floor laughing when it was Changkyun's turn and he threw the ball so it bounced back off the hoop and hit him in the face.

"Your... face..." I spluttered before going to collect the ball.

"Meanie." he pouted after he finished his round. "My head hurts."

"N'aww poor Kyunnie." I gently rubbed his face and kissed the spot the ball had hit.

"I still beat you though." he laughed and ran off.

I looked up at the scoreboard and my eyes widened.

His score was almost double mine!

"Im Changkyun I know you hacked the game!" I yelled and ran after him.

"You just jelly."

After playing a few more games we decided to go see what films were on at the cinema.

"Fantastic Beasts... Mission Impossible and Christopher Robin sound good, what do you think?" I asked him after looking at the board.

"Christopher Robin!! Winnie the Pooh was my childhood." he jumped up and down.

"Okay, Christopher Robin it is." we bought our tickets and went to buy a large nachos and slushie to share.

Part way through the film I heard him sniffing and peaked at his face to see him crying.

Rolling my eyes I put my hand on his and he put his head on my shoulder.

I felt myself nodding off and was close to actually falling asleep when the credits rolled up.

"Enjoy the film?" I asked him, trying to act as if I hadn't nearly fallen asleep.

He nodded. "It was so cute."

We decided to get a takeaway and Changkyun rang the other members to ask if they wanted any food, because I wouldn't be cooking tonight.

After we arrived at the dorm and distributed the food, Changkyun and I went to his room to eat our food and I felt butterflies growing in my stomach at the thought of what might happen after we'd finished eating.

A/N: OMG SO I'M REWATCHING SUSPICIOUS PARTNER COZ THAT DRAMA IS FRICKING HILARIOUS and I realised that Ji Chang Wook LOOKS SO SIMILAR TO CHANGKYUN??!!? He looks like an older version of Changkyun 😍. Am I the only one who thinks this??