5

Wonho's POV

Hyungwon sat on the bed watching me do push ups which only fueled my testosterone and made me push myself further to impress him.

"Like what you see?" I panted and sneaked a smirk in his direction.

"You have such a nice body." he said bluntly and leaned forward to touch my back gently.

"Do you wanna sit on me whilst I do push ups? It'll test me further." I asked shyly.

He immediately got off the bed and lowered himself onto my back.

"Gosh, for a stick you sure are heavy." I groaned and collapsed on the floor.

"Or maybe you're just a weakling." he grinned.

"Am not!" I pushed back up and did several push ups with him on my back. "I don't think I can do anymore." I said with my arms shaking wildly under the weight.

I collapsed on the floor again and waited for Hyungwon to get off me.

Except, he didn't make any attempt to move.

"Umm... Hyungwon are you gonna get off me?" I asked breathlessly.

"Nope." he said and flipped me over so he was sitting on my stomach.

I blushed shyly as his eyes roamed over my abs and made their way to my eyes.

Biting my lip I pulled his head down to mine and he closed his eyes.

"Were you... waiting for a kiss?" I asked huskily in his ear.

His eyes shot open and he pulled back blushing. "N-no..."

He looked so adorable blushing, making me want to do things to him.

"You shouldn't blush like that, I might not be able to control myself." I grinned and let out a moan when he shifted on my crotch.

"Sh-shit, sorry." he muttered and started to stand up, but I grabbed his arm and pulled him back down so that he was lying on top of me.

I stared into his eyes with lust, feeling myself growing underneath him. "You should know that if you brush against my crotch then I definitely won't be able to control myself, naughty boy." I whispered and pulled his head down so that our lips were touching.

He immediately responded by moving his lips against mine. His plump lips felt exactly as I'd imagined them to feel like and I let out a small moan as he moved above me again.

I sat up and put his legs around my waist so that I could carry him to the bed.

His eyes didn't leave mine as I laid him down gently and resumed kissing him.

He arched his back into my body as I nibbled on his neck and moaned as I sucked, making sure to leave a dark red mark.

"Wonho." he gasped out and laid a hand against my chest.

"Hmm?" I mumbled as I kissed his neck some more.

"I can't, I'm sorry." he looked at me regretfully as I pulled back to look at him.

"Why?" I asked feeling hurt at his reaction.

"I still love him." he bit his lip and avoided my gaze.

"But you let me kiss you... you kissed me back!" I said desperately.

"I know and I'm sorry, I really like you but I also love Minhyuk."

"I knew I'd never have a chance to be with you." I said through gritted teeth as I sat on the edge of the bed, feeling embarrassed at being rejected.

"Wonho..." he grabbed my arm but I pulled away.

"Don't touch me please..." I turned to face him with tears forming my eyes. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to be the one to hold your hand, to comfort you when you're sad, to feed you food from my own chopsticks... I thought I actually had a chance when you kissed me back... I guess I was wrong."

I stood and rushed out the room to the lounge area where I sat and cried my eyes out, my heart slowly breaking.

"Wonho?" a voice gently said as the sofa dipped next to me.

I felt an arm wrap around my shoulders and I tried to wipe away my tears to hide the fact I'd been crying for the past 10 minutes. 

"What's wrong?" the voice I recognised as Changkyun's asked.

"No-nothing I just watched a sad film." I sniffed.

I felt his breath gently tickle my cheek as he breathed out in laughter. "Again? Ya Wonho you should stop watching sad films if you end up like this." he gently scolded me.

"Mmm." I hummed and put my head on his shoulder and cuddled into him.

Little did he know that this was a never-ending sad film as long as Minhyuk and Hyungwon were together.

"I came out to see if we were gonna practice again, but no one else seems to be here so I'll sit with you for a while." he stroked my hair and I appreciated his kindness towards me.

"Th-thanks." I muttered and closed my heavy eyes, slowly drifting into sleep.