ALT ENDING - WONKYUN

A/N: This alternative ending takes place after chapter 8 (just after Kihyun/Wonho/Changkyun watched a film in Changkyun's room and then went to the dance studio).

Changkyun's POV

"Wonho can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked him just before entering my room.

He threw a glance at Hyungwon entering their room before looking back at me and nodding.

"What's up?" he said whilst entering my room for the second time that day.

"Earlier... you called me cute." I looked at him and he stared back. "Do you really find me cute?"

His face twisted into an embarrassed expression as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yeah you're pretty cute for a maknae who is usually expressionless."

He stepped forward slowly as if he was a predator hunting his prey.

"And you're pretty cute when you have bursts of emotion like this." he suddenly pushed me backwards onto the bed and started tickling me.

"S-stop." I managed to gasp out between laughs. "W-Wonho I ca-can't breathe."

I thrashed my legs about wildly and accidentally kneed his jaw.

"Oh shit." I immediately sat up when he pulled away rubbing his jaw. "Sorry."

He stepped back. "Is that all you wanted to ask or..?"

I averted my eyes, feeling even more nervous.

"I know you like Hyungwon..." I began.

"What about him?"

"Is there a chance you like me too? Even just a tiny bit?"

He stared at me. "What's this? All of a sudden..."

"You've been giving me mixed signals, calling me cute then being surprised when I ask if you like me..." I whispered quietly so he couldn't hear me.

I curled up on my bed and closed my eyes. "It's okay, never mind. Forget I ever asked."

I peeked my eyes open after hearing the door open and close and let out a sigh when I saw he had left.

I guess I got my hopes up for nothing.

The door opened again and Wonho walked in.

"I..." he had a pained expression on his face and struggled to get the words out. "I do have some feelings for you Changkyun, however right now my heart belongs to Hyungwon."

My heart dropped and I sat up, nodding understandingly.

"I know." I said quietly.

He sat next to me. "However I'd like if you gave me time to get rid of any feelings for Hyungwon before I go to you."

"How long?" I looked at him hopefully.

He paused and bit his lip whilst thinking.

"It won't be easy... I've had these feelings for a long time and never thought about what I'd do if someone else had feelings for me. It's always been Hyungwon, even though he's with Minhyuk. I think it's time for me to move on and date someone who has mutual feelings for me though."

He took my face in his hands. "Give me a couple weeks to sort out my heart. I'll come to you when I'm ready. Will you do that for me?"

My heart beat rapidly in my chest. I was unsure whether it would be worth waiting for him when there was no real chance he would get rid of all his feelings for Hyungwon. However, another part of me desperately wanted to finally be able to date the guy my heart yearned for.

"Okay." I breathed out. "I'll wait."

A smile lit up his handsome face. "Thanks cutie."