19

Changkyun's POV

"Let's go out today." I suggested as I watched Kihyun make breakfast for everyone.

"Sure, whereabouts?" he asked.

"Hmm..." I rested my head in the palm of my hands as I thought.

"I wanna go to the amusement arcade, and maybe we could watch a film? Afterwards we could get dinner and who knows what will happen when we get back." I put on my best seductive face, making Kihyun laugh.

"Aww you were supposed to fall for my charm right there and then." I pouted making him laugh even harder.

"I've already fallen for you Changkyun sweetie, you don't need to seduce me with dirty suggestions." he grinned. "Although I wouldn't mind getting frisky with you." he put on his own seductive face.

I laughed, holding my stomach. "Okay now I know why you found it funny."

He placed a bowl of ramen in front of me. "Eat up, you've gotten quite skinny recently. I gave you extra egg and beef." he winked and passed me a pair of chopsticks.

"Thanks." I slurped up the noodles, watching Kihyun eat as well.

I heard a door slam open and watched Wonho and Hyungwon run over to us.

"I SMELL RAMENNNN." Wonho yelled and grabbed a bowl, filling it up to the top with noodles.

Hyungwon rolled his eyes and waited patiently for his turn to get food.

"What? I always get hungry after sex." Wonho said as he noticed us staring at him.

"I thought I was your first time?" Hyungwon said as he put noodles into his bowl.

"Aha... yeah... I meant, I get hungry after sexual activities." Wonho corrected himself.

Minhyuk had joined us and I felt the anger radiating off him as he glared at Wonho.

"I need to have a little talk with you." he grabbed Wonho's shirt and pulled him over to the bathroom.

"MY NOODLES." we heard Wonho whine as they both disappeared.

Wonho's POV

Minhyuk locked the bathroom door behind us and slammed me into the wall.

I laughed at his pissed off face. "You mad that I slept with your ex?"

"I didn't think he would actually do it." his lip trembled but his eyes remained empty, as if he was planning my death in his head.

I kept quiet about the fact that Hyungwon was actually drunk when we had sex.

"I did say you could join us for a threesome if you wanted." I reminded him whilst smirking.

"I'm kinda in the mood for some revenge sex." he muttered and put his finger under my chin, moving my head up and staring at my lips. "As much as I hate you right now, I have to admit you're pretty sexy."

I licked my lips slowly and moved my eyes to his lips, feeling myself getting hard again.

He noticed the change in my expression and moved forward slowly, with one hand against the wall behind me.

As soon as our lips touched he shoved his tongue in my mouth and grinded against me.

"You're such a hoe you know that right?" he said breathlessly as he started kissing down my neck. "You had sex with Hyungwon and now you're letting me have you. If I didn't know any better I'd say you weren't interested in him."

I ignored him and moaned lightly when he flicked my nipple with his tongue.

"I'm so fricking horny and it's your fault." he moaned out and got on his knees, pulling down my trousers and taking me into his mouth straight away.

I whimpered slightly as his teeth scraped along my member as he kept bobbing his mouth up and down.

Suddenly he got up and removed his own trousers. I immediately lifted him up and leaned him against the wall so that his legs were wrapped around my waist.

"Oh sh- mmm Wonho." he moaned as I entered him.

He threw his head back and grabbed my hair as I bounced him up and down.

I laughed softly at how much control I had over him. There was no way Hyungwon was going to take him back now.

"Ugh~" I groaned as I released into him and put him back down on the ground.

He went behind me so that I was facing the wall and he aligned his cock with my entrance.

I bit my lip to keep from screaming out as he thrusted into me hard.

"It hurts." I whined, he kept speeding up the pace and I was still slightly sore from before.

"Too bad." he growled and slapped my ass.

He suddenly released with a loud moan and pulled out.

"Not as good as Hyungwon but you'll do." he shrugged.

"Ditto." I muttered and rolled my eyes at his remark.

My eyes suddenly widened as I remembered the ramen.

"Great, it's probably cold by now." I hurriedly put on my clothes and rushed out.