3

Hyungwon's POV

"Minhyu-" I started to say but was shoved to the side as he pushed past me.

I was about to apologise for what happened earlier and thought he would be in a better mood after talking to Kihyun.

I looked at Kihyun confused but he only stared at the floor and fiddled with his fingers.

"I guess I'll talk to him later then." I mumbled and made my way to the dance practice room.

Wonho waved to me as I walked in and patted the space next to him on the bench. I saw Minhyuk clench his fists and I shot Wonho an apologetic look. I couldn't afford for anymore misunderstandings.

"Ya... I'll treat you to whatever you want to eat later, I'll make it up to you baby." I said as I sat beside Minhyuk and put my hand on his.

"No-nothing happened between Wonho and I... you came in at the wrong moment." I choked out and silently begged Minhyuk to become happy again, I hated seeing him sad.

His head snapped to mine. "The wrong moment? With Wonho lying over you with his face basically touching yours?" he scoffed and pulled his hand away.

"I don't-" I began but he stood and made his way over to sit beside Kihyun. Kihyun shot me an apologetic look as I sighed and waited for the others to arrive to start.

Practice was a mess, I kept forgetting the moves and became even more distracted when I saw Minhyuk throwing Kihyun seductive glances.

"Ughh let's just stop, Hyungwon can't even dance properly." Minhyuk snapped after hours of dancing.

"I wonder why that is huh?" I snapped back as I glared at him and Kihyun.

"Shhh." Wonho came over and put his arm around my shoulders.

I shook him off and walked over to Kihyun with long strides, slamming him into the wall.

"YA!" he shouted and held his shoulder in pain.

"What happened between you and Minhyuk when you were supposed to be talking to him for me?" I shoved my face close to his.

"I-I." he stuttered but stopped in surprise as I was harshly pulled backwards.

I fell and slid across the floor cursing before looking up to see who'd pulled me down. Minhyuk stared down at me with fire in his eyes making me cower a bit in fear.

"Don't touch Kihyun. He's more of a man than you ever were." he hissed and grabbed Kihyun before storming out.

"Great." I muttered and looked up at the others who were awkwardly standing about.

"Erm... let's stop practice then, we can meet here again after a break and snacks." Shownu said awkwardly and shuffled out, followed by Jooheon and Changkyun.

Wonho glanced at me as if I were a wild animal and cleared his throat. "I'm gonna go back to our room and work out a bit... if you wanna join?" he said shyly.

"Mm sure." I sighed and allowed him to help me to my feet.