11

Wonho's POV

"Hope you don't mind sharing a bed with two guys." Yuta winked at me.

Taeyong and Yuta were squashed together on the other side of the bed and I had stretched out in a bid to protect my space.

"Not at all." I replied but secretly wished Hyungwon was here with me.

"What's up with you and Hyungwon sharing a room anyway. Aren't Minhyuk and Hyungwon a couple?" Taeyong asked.

I felt a blush rising to my cheeks as I tried to think of a way to explain why we were sharing a room.

"Maybe they're in an open relationship." Yuta suggested. "Just like us." he kissed Taeyong's forehead.

I turned over, suddenly interested. "You two are in an open relationship?"

"Hell yeah! We've been together for 3 years but we sleep with other people. Most of the time we have threesomes but if one of us is tired then the other will just go sleep with another person." Yuta explained.

"Usually I go to Johnny or Jaehyun." Taeyong added. "They are both single and don't mind sleeping around. Yuta usually goes to Ten and he's been trying to get into WinWin's pants for ages but hasn't been successful."

Yuta hushed him with an annoyed expression. "He'll fall for my charms soon enough."

I nodded slowly thinking it through. I knew I would definitely be jealous if I had a boyfriend who slept with someone else... but if I slept with two people who were already in a relationship I think I would enjoy it.

"Well... as far as I know Minhyuk and Hyungwon aren't in an open relationship. As much as I wish they were." I mumbled the last part.

Taeyong suddenly grinned, noticing my sober expression.

"Want to join us?" he wiggled his eyebrows.

I stared at both boys in front of me. I couldn't deny that they were extremely attractive and I was a little frustrated that Hyungwon had left me hanging earlier.

"Come on, it'll be fun." Yuta looked at me seductively and traced my jawline with his fingers.

"Okay." I breathed out.

"Are you a top or a bottom?" Taeyong asked.

"Top... I guess?" I said unsurely.

"Are you sure? I've heard from other people that you're a real softie." he teased.

Before I could reply Taeyong and Yuta had exchanged a look and were on either side of me in an instant.

Taeyong nibbled on my ear as Yuta sucked on my neck.

"Take off your shirt." Taeyong whispered seductively and I obeyed, feeling a bit shy as both boys squeezed and kissed my biceps.

"If you really are a top, I wouldn't mind being dominated by you." Taeyong's eyes twinkled. "You'd pin me down and I wouldn't be able to escape even if I wanted to."

Yuta kissed his way down my body, feeling up my abs and started unzipping my trousers.

He took out my cock, leaving my trousers hanging halfway down my legs and not bothering to take them off completely.

"You're already hard, you must be really horny." Yuta grinned and licked the tip gently, making me moan in anticipation.

"Do you have any kinks?" Taeyong asked as he kissed my neck and jawline.

"I don't know." I admitted and then let out a half gasp half moan as Yuta started bobbing his head up and down on my cock.

Throwing my head back I panted loudly and gave Taeyong easier access to put a few more hickeys on my neck.

"Careful boy you'll get whiplash." Taeyong grinned and smashed his lips to mine.

The feeling of having one boy working on my cock and another kissing me was euphoric.

Yuta stopped temporarily to take off his own shirt and trousers, then continued to take off his boyfriend's clothes.

"Do you want to fuck one of us, or want us to fuck you?" Taeyong pulled away from the kiss and stroked my cheek waiting for my answer.

"Ac-actually is it okay if we don't actually have sex? Oral is okay but I'm saving myself for someone..." I said shyly.

"Hyungwon?" Taeyong asked, shaking his head in disappointment when I nodded in response. "You're so whipped for him man, you do know he's had sex with Minhyuk countless times right?"

"I-I know." I stuttered. "But I still want my first time with him, if that ever happens."

"Definitely a bottom." Yuta smirked and Taeyong nodded.

"Whatever, oral is fine too." Taeyong shuffled upwards so that his cock was level with my face.

Yuta resumed sucking on my cock whilst I teased Taeyong with my tongue.

"No teasing." Taeyong slapped my face. It wasn't hard but it was still hard enough to surprise me. I decided I liked it.

Giving Taeyong innocent eyes I whispered. "Can you choke me?"

"Yuta has that kink too." Taeyong laughed and grabbed my neck, squeezing softly.

Moaning I took his cock into my mouth and swirled my tongue around whilst gently grazing the sides with my teeth.

I matched the pace with Yuta so that whenever he went rough on my cock, I went rough on Taeyong's.

Soon enough we switched places so that Yuta was lying on the bed, I was licking and sucking on his cock whilst he pleasured Taeyong.

It turned me on even more to watch Taeyong strangle Yuta so I decided to rub myself at the same time.

Taeyong noticed what I was doing and whipped his head round to glare at me playfully. "No touching yourself."

I whined. "But I need a release."

"You'll get your release soon enough but you have to be patient." he grinned then removed his cock from Yuta's mouth, pulling his boyfriend up and they both went to the end of the bed.

"Come here." he commanded and I slid off the end of the bed to stand infront of them.

Yuta pushed my shoulders down so I was level with both of their cocks.

"Suck."

Greedily I took both into my mouth and used my hands to gently fondle with their balls.

Both boys fought for dominance in my mouth trying to get their cock to touch the back of my throat, causing me to dribble everywhere and give pleading looks to them above me.

I growled lowly when my mouth was starting to hurt from the pushing and shoving against my cheek.

"You both better stop disrespecting my mouth otherwise neither of you will be cumming tonight."

"Hot." Yuta said. "Baby Wonho is starting to be more dominant."

After a few more minutes of me going rough on both of them with my mouth, they came at about the same time. Both of their hot cum went over my face and I'm pretty sure some went into my hair as well.

Grabbing my arms they lifted me up so I was once again lying on my back on the bed.

This time they shared my cock between them and I could feel myself building up quickly as I licked their cum off my face.

"I'm cumming." I gasped and came over both of their faces.

After cleaning up they flopped on the bed either side of me.

"That was fun, we should do it again sometime." Taeyong rested his head in the crook of my neck.

"Sure." I mumbled with a smile.

Soon enough I drifted off to sleep with a dream of having a threesome with Minhyuk and Hyungwon.