WONHO'S ACTUAL ENDING

A/N: I was gonna write a Jookyun ending but I was finding it difficult to find a place to slot it into bc there wasn't really much interaction between Jooheon and Changkyun in this book. So I decided to write a continuation off the final chapter instead. Enjoy!

Wonho's POV

[Recap]

I took out my phone from my pocket and dialled Taeyong's number.

"Hey Wonho, what's up?" Taeyong answered on the first ring.

"You remember when we had fun last week and I said I didn't want to have sex?" I asked.

"Yeah, have you changed your mind now?"

"I want to have sex with you and Yuta." I said boldly.

"We're coming over." he replied straight away and I heard him yelling for Yuta before hanging up.

I took a deep breath and smiled to myself. I was about to start a new chapter in my life and was extremely excited. I could only hope I was making the right decision.

[Ending]

"Open up!" I heard yelling coming from outside the apartment.

I rushed out my room and opened the front door to reveal Yuta, Taeyong and WinWin.

"Hey Yuta, Taeyong and... WinWin?" I glanced at Yuta who had the biggest smirk on his face.

"Hi." WinWin smiled shyly.

"Since we last met, WinWin agreed to join our 'sessions'." Yuta said.

"Only took you a few years to convince him." Taeyong rolled his eyes.

"That's cool, three guys..." I trailed off and walked in a daze to my room.

"We brought a few things if that's alright." Yuta said closing the door behind him.

"Things?" I asked curiously.

He took off his backpack and pulled out a pair of handcuffs, a blindfold, a dildo, lube and a whip.

"A whip?" I raised my eyebrows.

"WinWin is more of the... how should I say it? The submissive type? He loves to be whipped." Taeyong whispered in my ear causing WinWin to look at us both suspiciously. 

"Are we gonna start or what?" WinWin said in an annoyed tone.

"Wow my Winko is starting to take the lead, I like it." Yuta laughed and grabbed him before throwing him on the bed.

Yuta didn't waste any time and immediately pulled off his lover's pants, revealing his patterned underwear. Whilst Yuta was making it his own task to play around with WinWin's cock, I went up to kiss WinWin. 

His lips were soft against mine and didn't try to fight for dominance, making it clear to me why Taeyong had called WinWin a sub. 

Taeyong tugged at my pants and I let him pull them off whilst I sucked on WinWin's neck. He let out little gasps every time I bit down gently and sucked hard enough to leave a deep purple mark.

Taeyong fully removed my underwear so that my cock was hanging down. He grabbed it and started moving his hand as if he was milking me. 

I tried to concentrate on removing WinWin's top so that he was fully bare and went back to kissing him whilst playing with his nipples.

A lube covered dildo was entered into my anus without any warning making me moan loudly into the kiss. After a while I slid off the bed and pushed Taeyong down and commanded him to remove his clothes. I watched Yuta who was still pleasuring WinWin's cock and stroking the whip down his thighs.

I straddled Taeyong once he'd finished undressing and pressed my lips to his, sticking my tongue in his mouth in a bid to show him who the dom was. I turned around so that we were in the sixty-nine position and took his balls into my mouth, sucking gently as I held onto his hard cock. At the same time he took my cock into his mouth and let it continuously hit the back of his throat.

Hearing WinWin's moans turned me on further as I felt the pressure building up and I released into Taeyong's mouth.

"I couldn't hold it in." I gasped out as I looked back to see him licking the cum off the sides of his mouth.

"No problem, you'll be cumming more than once today anyway." he smirked and gently licked at the sensitive tip.

I got off him and motioned for Yuta to move over to his boyfriend. I got the blindfold and put it over WinWin's eyes before flipping him onto his front and lifting up his torso.

He whimpered gently as I put lube onto his anus. I let my fingers slide in and out of him, ensuring he was properly ready for what was about to come next.

I grabbed the abandoned whip and positioned myself at his entrance before slipping myself inside. I stroked the whip against his back before gently lashing the material against his skin.

"Harder." he moaned out.

I continued to thrust as I whipped his sensitive skin which was slowly turning a raw red colour.

Yuta stared at WinWin lustfully as he thrust his cock into Taeyong and we both ejaculated into the boys simultaneously. 

I pulled my cock out and laid down panting heavily. I removed the blindfold from WinWin and Yuta got onto his hands and knees so that WinWin could have his way with him.

Afterwards Taeyong stood up and motioned for all of us to go onto our knees. Taeyong was the only one who hadn't cummed yet so we obediently went down with our faces level with his cock.

Yuta grabbed his cock and placed it in his mouth whilst WinWin and I played with Taeyong's balls. The amount of stimulation made him moan loudly and he held onto our heads gently as we pleasured him.

When Yuta had finished sucking him off, we all flicked our tongues at the tip and licked from the base to the tip.

"Fuck..." Taeyong gasped and closed his eyes slightly. "I'm close."

Taeyong took a hold of the base of his cock and slid it into WinWin's mouth. WinWin looked up at him innocently as saliva dripped down his chin and he tried to pleasure the older boy as best he could.

Taeyong then moved the cock into my mouth where I immediately deep throated him and he held it there until I almost choked from the gag reflex. He pulled back and roughly jerked himself off until the cum sprayed out the tip and covered all of our faces.

We obediently licked off the cum before putting on our clothes and running to the bathroom with cum covering our hair.

We stripped once again and turned on the warm shower.

"Round 2?" Yuta asked.

"Round 2." we chorused and continued our love making in the shower.

A/N: This is the final part for this book, it's now officially finished! 

Vote/comment if you enjoyed!

I have also recently released the first few chapters for a Yoo Kihyun short story, go check it out along with my MONSTA X/NCT imagines.