15

Kihyun's POV

I heard a soft knock on my bedroom door, opening to reveal Wonho.

"He's coming." he informed me and sat on the bed.

I nodded numbly.

"Sucks doesn't it?" I whispered.

"What does?"

"Loving someone who doesn't love you back."

He nodded and smirked suddenly. "I have an idea, it'll work in favour of both of us."

"What's the idea?" I asked curiously.

He just grinned wider and didn't answer. Both of us faced the door when it opened suddenly, revealing a pissed off Minhyuk.

Wonho wasted no time getting to the point. "What happened between you two yesterday?"

"We just kissed, that's it." Minhyuk said and stared at me threateningly.

"Is that true Kihyun?"

"N-no, I mean y-yes." I stuttered, feeling overwhelmed.

Both of them stared at me, one with confusion and the other with hatred.

"If that's true and Hyungwon already knows you kissed... why did you pin Kihyun to the wall?" Wonho turned to Minhyuk.

"I thought maybe he had lied to Hyungwon and tried to sabotage my relationship." he muttered.

"Shut up Minhyuk!" I snapped. "If anything Hyungwon should break up with you, you willingly did things with me and you're too much of a wimp to tell him what actually happened."

Minhyuk stared at me with his eyes wide open, not expecting my outburst.

To be completely honest I was surprised I even said that myself, I guess I was tired of being treated like crap by someone I loved.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Minhyuk fiddled with his fingers and stared at the floor.

"You don't remember sucking me off yesterday? I sure as hell do." I said bluntly.

Wonho smiled widely. "I knew there was something! You're going to regret ever cheating on Hyungwon, and now you're going to do whatever I say otherwise I'll spill the truth to him, got it?"

"What do you want from me?" Minhyuk looked up at Wonho with tears in his eyes.

"You're going to suggest an open relationship to him, so you can both sleep with other people. That way, we'll all be happy."

Minhyuk slumped to the floor and broke down in tears, sobbing uncontrollably making me feel extremely guilty. Why the hell was I feeling guilty though?

"I knew you just wanted to sleep with him." Minhyuk spat out to Wonho when he'd managed to catch his breath.

Wonho nodded shamelessly. "I've been attracted to him for so long, unfortunately you just managed to snatch him up before I got the chance. If you want... we can even have a threesome." he laughed.

"He'll never agree to this." Minhyuk cried out.

"It's either you make him agree or the truth comes out. Up to you." Wonho smirked and left the room, leaving us both in an awkward silence.

I got off the bed with the intention of leaving the room. Minhyuk grabbed my arm making me look down at him.

"I'm sorry." he whispered, making my heart break for him.

I smiled softly at him and went to the lounge area where all members except Minhyuk were sitting in a circle.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked, sitting next to Changkyun.

"Playing truth or dare." Jooheon grinned. "It's Wonho's turn. Truth or dare?" he asked turning to Wonho.

"Dare." he smiled nervously.

"I dare you to kiss any one of us for 10 seconds."

Wonho's eyes immediately went to Hyungwon.

Hyungwon shifted nervously. "Minhyuk won't be happy hyung."

"It's fine." a voice came from behind me, I turned around and saw Minhyuk walking out of our room. "You can kiss."

Turning back Hyungwon looked confused but didn't have much time to process things as Wonho had already crawled over to him and smashed his lips onto his.

After 10 seconds both of them pulled away slowly, breathing heavily.

Hyungwon coughed awkwardly, making Wonho snap out of his gaze and crawl back to his seat.

"Minhyuk want to join? You can have your turn next." Shownu asked.

"Sure." he smiled brightly, but I could see he was hurting deep down. "Truth."

"Have you ever been sexually attracted to anyone else apart from Hyungwon?" Wonho grinned at him.

"Yes." Minhyuk muttered. "Actually I'm not feeling too good so you guys play without me." he got up and went back to our room.

"Party pooper." Wonho groaned.

"I'm gonna go to bed too, night everyone." Hyungwon said and suddenly got up.

I grabbed his arm. "You can sleep in my room tonight with Minhyuk again, I'm going to sleep with Changkyun." I whispered in his ear.

He nodded and gave me a grateful smile.

"Kihyun your turn, truth or dare?" Jooheon asked.

"Truth."

"Is there anyone in this circle you want to fuck?" he asked cheekily.

I looked round at the 4 remaining boys and blushed. "Yes." I admitted.

The game continued for a while before we all went to our rooms to sleep. Changkyun was surprised I wanted to sleep with him again but happily agreed to let me stay with him.