6

Taehyung's POV

I couldn't sleep. I was really uncomfortable in my bed. I got out of bed and grabbed my pillow and walked to Jeongguk's room. He'll let me sleep with him, right? I hope so.

I approached his door and noticed that Jeongguk just got there, he was laying on top of the sheets and was still wearing his clothes. Yet, he looked asleep. I figured that he wouldn't notice me sleeping next to him. I climbed onto the bed in the space next to him.

"Tae?" I heard a voice whisper next to me, I pretended to be asleep since I didn't want to answer. I heard him sigh and shuffle closer to me. What is he going to do? I started to panic, even though there was no need. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer, making me feel safe. I slowly fell into a deep sleep, and slept peacefully.

Morning after - Hoseok's POV

Why does he keep going to Jeongguk and not me? I give him way more attention than he does.
I furrowed my brows as I got dressed. I felt the need to tell Tae how I feel about him, maybe he will feel bad and accept me? I sighed and went downstairs to get breakfast.

I didn't have much of an appetite since I saw Taehyung walk into Jeongguk's room. Wait. Jimin also shares Jeongguk's room. Maybe Taehyung went to Jimin since they are best friends. I think.

"Jimin-ssi?" I called for him and as expected, he was next to me in a few seconds.

"Yes hyung? Did you need something?" He looked at me whilst giving me an eye smile. Now that I think of it, he's kinda cute.

"Y-yes did, um, Taehyung sleep with you last night?" Before Jimin could answer me, someone interrupted us.

"Taehyung slept with me, Jimin was with Yoongi. Why are you so interested in where Taehyung was last night?"

Jeongguk's POV

Why was he so concerned for Taehyung? Did he like him? No he can't, he would have told him wouldn't he?

"Because I care for him, problem?" Hoseok replied with a slight grin, I didn't like that face. It was just so punchable. Before I could smack that grin off his horse like face I got dragged away by Taehyung.

"Ggukie why do you look angry? Are you mad at me?" His eyes began to tear up, I sat down on a chair and pulled him up into my lap.

"Now why would I be mad at you? Huh?" I pecked his nose, making him giggle. I had no idea where this sudden confidence came from.

"Hey love-birds, can you not do that whilst we eat? Thanks." I turned my head, seeing everyone looking at us. Apart from Hoseok who was glaring. My face turned bright red as Taehyung buried his face into my shirt, probably just as embarrassed as me.

Everyone began to talk with one another whilst me and Tae just ate, not having anything in particular to talk about. After I finished my food, I put my plate in the sink and thanked Jin then walked upstairs. I had to do more research on what a little was. I think I was the only one who knew that Taehyung was a little. That made me feel quite happy, knowing he trusts me that much.

As I searched for information, I heard my door open. I immediately slammed down my laptop and looked who entered my room.

"Jeongguk-ah, can we talk?"

"Sure."