12

No one's POV

Jeongguk woke up to his phone ringing, he slowly sat up and answered to stop the annoying ring tone.

"Hello?" He asked groggily, considering he just woke up and his mouth was dry.

"Jeongguk? Where's Taehyung?" Jeongguk tired to wake up fully and gave a weak attempt to sit up.

"What? How the hell am I supposed to know? Check his room maybe?" Jeongguk was too tired for this shit. Flashbacks from last night ran through his mind as he remembered falling asleep in front of the bathroom door. Now that he thinks of it, how did he get in his bed? Oh well. This wasn't the time to question his whereabouts, he had to listen to Jin's stupid call about Taehyung's whereabouts. Why did he call me? He could just come into my room like a normal person.

"Don't be rude! I put Taehyung in his room and then we all dragged you to your room, you're really heavy you know?" Jeongguk rolled his eyes at his hyung.

"Relax hyung. He either just wondered off or he just got stuck in some stupid place in the house." Jin nodded his head and hung up to call Taehyung's phone for the nth time.

Jeongguk slowly got up and got changed, feeling gross as he slept in the previous days clothes. He quickly showered and changed into black sweat pants and a grey shirt.

"He isn't answering his phone, where do you think he'll be?"

Jeongguk however, could hear Taehyung's phone ringing. It was obvious, only Taehyung has that ringtone. Jeongguk rolled his eyes and shoved past Jin and walked into Taehyung's room to see his phone. He turned his phone off and could hear quite wheeping.

"Taehyung-ah?"