⚠️9⚠️

No one's POV

As Jeongguk climbed on top of Taehyung, he kissed him slowly. The kiss was filled with love and lust. Jeongguk was fumbling with Taehyung's pants, trying to get them off, whilst kissing him. They were so busy with each other that they didn't notice the presence that entered the room

"Aish, Jeongguk-ssi, you know Taehyung is too innocent for this." Jeongguk's eyes widened and immediately stopped kissing Taehyung, who was not happy about it, and looked up to see a very pissed off Jin.

"U-um, it's n-not what it l-looks like Jin h-hyung." Jeongguk stuttered, avoiding eye contact. He was utterly embarrassed to say the least, whilst Taehyung was now playing with Jeongguk's fingers, showing no signs of awkwardness or embarrassment.

"Jeongguk, if you were gonna do this, at least tell me." Jin just said whilst rolling his eyes, holding up a set of keys to explain how he got in. Jeongguk just nodded, too embarrassed to even think of anything to say to him. Jin just sighed and walked back out, closing the door. Jeongguk climbed off Taehyung and laid next to him, covering his face with his hands and sighed.

"D-daddy my peepee is still sticking up and so is yours." Jeongguk looked down and noticed that, yes, he still had a boner. I mean, how could he not? When there's a sweaty, moaning Taehyung underneath him, I'm sure that the sight would even give a girl a boner. Jeongguk just looked at Taehyung. Should I help him? Then I'll just go into the bathroom to fix my problem, then he won't be in pain anymore.

Jeongguk climbed on top of Tae, immediately taking off his shirt. Since Taehyung was new, very new, to this, he was incredibly shy about his body.

"N-no daddy d-don't look t-there." He stuttered as he covered his chest and flat stomach with his hands. He didn't have abs like everyone else, but he was still very skinny to say the least.

"Baby, you're perfect the way you are, don't hide yourself. Let daddy see you baby." He said softly as he slowly took Taehyung's hands and placed them by his sides. Jeongguk placed gentle butterfly kisses on Taehyung's face and slowly went down, to his chest, to his stomach and then he finally reached his pants. He looked at Taehyung just to make sure he was okay, and he had his head thrown back, so Jeongguk assumed he was good enough to carry on. So he unbuttoned his jeans and slid them down his smooth legs and taking them off, throwing them somewhere in the room. He began to gently rub Taehyung's member through his underwear, causing an immediate, but loud, reaction.

"A-ah daddy! That f-feels good." Taehyung said, loudly, as he arched his back and threw his head back once again subconsciously.

"Do you like it baby?" Jeongguk asked, clearly enjoying this as he kept rubbing his member. Jeongguk was so caught up in pleasing Taehyung that he completely forgot about his own problem and now realised it was starting to hurt a little. It was bearable, but he should finish with Taehyung quickly so he could finish his. Jeongguk took Taehyung's member out his boxers and began rubbing it much faster before, causing extreme pleasure to the boy beneath him.

"A-ahh daddy ther- ahh there's something wierd happening." Jeongguk realised what was happening and began to pump his member with immense speed. This went on for about 30 seconds before Taehyung screamed and came all over Jeongguk's hand.

"Ahhh daddy oh my god daddy." At this point, Taehyung was sobbing again. Not from pain or sadness, but because it felt so good and he never felt anything like that before. Jeongguk climbed off Taehyung and cleaned his hand.

"Did you enjoy that baby boy?" Jeongguk asked, as he started to pick up Taehyung's clothes and gathered some pyjamas for the boy.

"Yes daddy." The word 'daddy' was not helping Jeongguk's current situation. He quickly dressed Taehyung in his pyjamas and placed him under the sheets, not without his bunny of course. As Taehyung was about to fall asleep, Jeongguk was about to walk in the bathroom to please the bulging member on his tight jeans.

"D-daddy, sleep with me?" Jeongguk looked at Taehyung, his eyes were still closed and he looked very exhausted.

"I'll be back in a minute baby. I just have to do something then I'll come join you okay?"

"Okay daddy."

'A minute' turned out to be 30. Jeongguk walked out the bathroom and noticed Taehyung was asleep, he quietly sunk in next to him and put his arm protectively around the boy, keeping him close. He eventually fell asleep cuddling Taehyung.