30

Credit to the artist ^^^

Yoongi's POV

Dammit, I don't think I can hide it from them much longer.

No one's POV

Bangtan had a free day today. It was very rare for them as they released their album last month and were going on tour soon but they were pleased.

"So, what do you guys wanna do?" Jin asked, also wondering what to do just like everyone else. They had to choose carefully as this would be one of their only days off for a while.

"We could...go shopping?" Taehyung suggested, he was more comfortable around them now since they found about his secret. The members all looked at each other, contemplating the idea.

"Like at the mall?" Jimin asked with curiosity.

"Yeah!" Taehyung yelled said, a bit too loudly causing the second oldest member to instantly react.

"Yah! Be quiet you loud hippo!" Yoongi scolded, he was acting differently since he found out that Taehyung was a little. Taehyung didn't know if he should be offended or not so he just sat still and didn't say word.

"Okay, we'll leave in an hour. Go get ready children."

Taehyung's POV

What do I wear...? What do I wear?

I was stood in front of my wardrobe, having a staring contest with my clothes that hung there. Unfortunately, I lost and blinked first. I didn't want to wear anything dark as it was hot today and I would attract unwanted heat. But I didn't want to wear bright colours either as that would attract unnecessary attention. I could wear pastel colours...most of my pastel coloured clothing was for when I'm little so if I wore those, I would slip in an instant so that idea flew out of the window.

"Baby?" I turned around to face the voice, smiling when I saw that it was Jeongguk.

"Hey Ggukie!" I smiled my classic boxed smile, I was always happiest when I was with Jeongguk.

"You're not ready yet? We're leaving in 15 minutes Tae." Jeongguk stated, causing me to panic more than I already was.

"What?! I don't have anything to wear!" I screeched, horrified at the thought of everyone leaving me in the dorm alone.

"Relax baby, I'll help you pick something out, sound good?" Jeongguk suggested, earning a slow nod from me.

He walked to my wardrobe and looked for a minute before pulling out a white t-shirt, that I stole from him, and blue jeans.

"Okay what about th- hey! This is my shirt!" I gave him a sheepish smile and shook my head.

"Jeongguk, not everyone has the same style as you." I said, causing Jeongguk to pout and but the clothes back, almost resisting to put his own shirt back in my wardrobe. He went back to searching until he pulled out a black sweater that says 'DONALD' and black ripped jeans. I shook my head once again.

"Too dark, I'll be too warm in that Ggukie." He nodded and began searching.

He pulled out a white sweater with black jeans, the sweater was cute but I felt as though I should wear blue jeans with that sweater.

"I like the sweater but I don't want to wear black jeans."

"Well, what did you expect? You literally own about 300 pairs of black pants hyung." Jeongguk threw back at me, he did have a point.

"What blue jeans will go well with this?" I asked.

"These." He said as he threw a pair of light blue jeans at me. He was right, they would go well. The jeans were a nice sky blue and were rolled up a little at the bottom. Just as I was about to speak, I was interrupted by a voice who was neither mine nor Jeongguk's.