18

No one's POV

Everything was almost back to normal. Almost.

Taehyung and Jeongguk have been fine apart from minor disagreements, not major, just Taehyung being needy. Hoseok is pretty much over Taehyung since he's okay with the fact that the unofficial couple is now off boundaries.

"How was your day Taehyung-ah?" Jeongguk asked, his voiced was slightly muffled as he buried his face in Taehyung's hair whilst they hugged.

"It was okay, just missed you. You weren't here." Taehyung replies, head still in Jeongguk's chest.

Upon hearing this, Jeongguk gently grabbed Taehyung's shoulders and pushed him away from his chest. A slight look of disappointment spread across the younger's face.

"Taehyung, we talked about this. I can't always be here when you want me. I have to practice a lot so I can catch up with all the other hyungs. You can understand that right?" Jeongguk explained, hope laced throughout his voice. Taehyung is extremely clingy, everyone knows this and Jeongguk definitely knows this, but lately Taehyung gets mad at the younger for leaving him when he knows that it's mandatory for him to practice more. Taehyung just got frustrated at the younger's comment, not even thinking about how it felt to be him.

"Well maybe if you didn't kiss me and run away, you wouldn't have to practice so often!" Taehyung spoke loudly, drawing attention from the other members who were sat in the livingroom laughing at Jin's dad jokes. Taehyung realised what he said and instantly regretted it, he knew it was a subject that was touchy for Jeongguk and shouldn't have suddenly thrown it at him.

"J-Jeonggk-"

"No. You've made your point clear, I understand." Jeongguk said, not showing any emotion and walking away from the older.

Taehyung was getting annoyed at Jeongguk for cutting him off, he didn't even try listen to the older and walked off so Taehyung grabbed his wrist.

'it's his fault anyway so why is he getting mad' Taehyung thought.

"Why are you getting so mad!?"

"Why? Because I'm practicing my ass off right now so I don't look like such a failure when we perform! Because I've spent weeks thinking I'm such a bad person for kissing you and I'm only just thinking that you forgive me! So when I come home from practicing for 9 hours and you throw that in my face?! I know I hurt you but the least you could do is give a fuck about how I feel for once!" Jeongguk yelled, tears streaming down his face, not even noticing the other 5 members that gathered round the commotion.

"J-Jeongguk. I'm s-sorry."

"Bullshit. Just leave me alone, okay? Don't talk to me Taehyung-ah."

Jeongguk walks to his room, leaving a sobbing Taehyung behind as he collapses on the ground. Taehyung felt arms comfort him but he was crying too much to even care, his energy instantly drained as he basically passed out.