13

Taehyung's POV

There was a closet in my room that I was not allowed to go in, that's what Jin said at least. It was always open, I didn't get why no one closed it. But when I woke up, I didn't expect to be in a bed so I freaked out and threw a random stuffie in that closet.

I immediately regretted my decision and ran to get it, temporarily forgetting it was the 'forbidden' closet. As I ran to pick the stuffie up, something clicked. I turned around and noticed the door was closed. No biggie, I'll just open it. I thought with a shrug of my shoulders.

I took about 2 steps to the door, it was a very small closet, and reached for the handle. Only to realise that there wasn't a handle, and the door wouldn't move. I was trapped, and claustrophobic. The panic started to set in, I was trapped with no way out, in the dark.

I instantly started to feel little as tears pricked my eyes and I snuggled into my stuffie. I slowly sank myself into the corner of the closet and started to cry.

Jin's POV

Breakfast was ready and everyone was here except Taehyung and Jeongguk, which is normal for Jeongguk because he's usually the last one awake but not for Taehyung as he's always the first one here.

I stood at the bottom of the stairs and called Taehyung. No answer.

I started to walk up the stairs to his room.
"Taehyung! Breakfast is ready!" No answer.

What's wrong with him? He's a literal food baby.

"Taehyung?" I asked in a normal tone, not wanting to scare the younger. I walked in his room but he was nowhere to be found. I instantly start to panic, my mother senses were tingling. I felt like he was in danger. I checked everyone's room with no luck, I went to my last resort. I called Jeongguk.

Yes I know, I could've just walked into his room and asked if he knew where Taehyung was but that child masturbates too much and I'm scared that I'll get AIDs just by stepping foot in that room.

The phone rang for a while until I finally heard his morning voice answering groggily.

"Hello?"

"Jeongguk! Where is Taehyung?" I practically shouted into the phone, I heard a shuffle and then he answered.

"What? How the hell am I supposed to know? Check his room maybe?" Jeongguk said, I was standing outside Jeongguk's door so I could clearly hear Jeongguk getting up slowly.

"Don't be rude! I put Taehyung in his room and then we all dragged you to your room, you're really heavy you know?" I could practically hear Jeongguk roll his eyes at that.

After we finished panicking, I hung up to call Taehyung's phone once again.

No one's POV

Jin was apparently quite stupid or just simply blind sighted by his motherly tingles. He was ringing Taehyung's phone but his phone was in his room, without Taehyung. Jin realised this and was about to hang up but someone did it for him.

After Jeongguk turned Taehyung's phone off, he could hear quiet wheeping, it wasn't that obvious.

"Taehyung-ah?" Jeongguk questioned, not knowing where he is.

Taehyung instantly perked up and ran to the door.

"D-daddy, h-help pwease." Taehyung pleaded, tears running down his cheek immensely and he tapped the door, not having the strength to actually hit the closet door.

Jeongguk instantly heard this and ran to the door, opening it immediately. As soon as Jeongguk opened the door, he was engulfed in a heart twisting sight. Taehyung on the floor, crying so hard, Jeongguk was sure he couldn't breath. He enveloped the older in a tight hug, whispering sweet nothing's in his ear, in attempt to calm the fragile boy down.

"Shhh, it's okay baby. I'm here now, daddy's got you." Jeongguk said calmly, rubbing Taehyung's back. The sobbing eventually turned into small sniffles.

Taehyung looks up at Jeongguk, whilst the younger gets lost in his eyes. Jeongguk slowly leaned in and kissed the shorter male. The kiss was sweet, no tongue, just love and passion. Until Jeongguk made the kiss more intense, he pushed further into Taehyung and slipped his tongue into his mouth.

Taehyung was not in the right mind set for this, he had no idea what was going on. As he snapped back to reality he lightly tapped Jeongguk's chest, but he didn't budge. He tried to move away yet miserably failed. It wasn't until Jeongguk grabbed Taehyung's waist that he finally cried out, gathering enough strength and managed to push the younger off him.

Jeongguk's eyes widened with shock, not because he was rejected but because he could see the fear in Taehyung's face. Jeongguk immediately realised what he did and he freaked, filling with regret.

"Oh my God, Taehyung I'm so sorry, are you okay?!" Jeongguk semi-yelled in worry and fear. The only response he got was Taehyung slowly backing away, now completely terrified of the younger.

Jeongguk realised this and instantly thought he had to go, not wanting to scare the younger anymore, he runs out the room. He grabs his coat and quickly slipped on his shoes and headed out the door. He didn't even acknowledge his hyungs questioning, he just ran. He ran and ran until he was out of breath.

I can't go back.