10

Super short chapter!! Just a filler, next chapter will be alot longer.

No one's POV

Taehyung woke up with an arm wrapped around his waste securely. He tried to get out of the grip but failed as it tightened. Slowly, Taehyung turned to see who was holding him and felt relieved to see that it was only Jeongguk. Memories flooded back to Taehyung as he shook his head in embarrassment.

He looked down only to realise that he was changed into pyjamas, he was relieved to say the least. He slowly released the grip that Jeongguk had on him and steadily made his way into the bathroom. He turned on the shower and let out a sigh of relief. Did he regret what he did with Jeongguk? Kinda, he wasn't in the right head space for something as serious as that, but he's greatful that Jeongguk was still gentle and took care of him. Without realising, Taehyung had a smile on his face.

Once Taehyung was clean, he turned off the shower and got dressed for the day. He put on a white shirt with some light blue short dungarees. Taehyung walked out the bathroom to see that Jeongguk was still asleep, he didn't want to wake him up so he grabbed his bunny plushie and silently walked out the room.

"Taehyung-ah." He turned around, but Jeongguk was still asleep. Probably just a dream. He thought.
"Taehyung please don't leave, it hurts Taehyung. I can't..." With that, he stopped talking. What was that about? What hurts? The entire situation left Taehyung very confused, but he decided to drop it and walk downstairs only to meet Jin cooking breakfast.

"Hey Tae."

"Hi hyung."