⚠️Epilogue II⚠️

"Should we take this upstairs daddy?" And just like that, Taehyung was sweeped from the floor and was carried to their bedroom.

The rest of the night had been a blur. Every minute felt like seconds. The crave for each other's attention was intense. Body heat. Affection. Touches. Love. The pair wanted it all. The passion was almost uncontrollable as clothes were thrown in all directions around the room.

You could physically taste the sexual tension that reeked the once purified air. Taehyung felt heavy as Jeongguk smashed their lips together. Jeongguk not so subtly glided his tongue over the bottom's lips, as if requesting permission for the muscle to enter. Taehyung kept his mouth shut in an attempt to tease the younger, earning an aggravated growl from Jeongguk. He grabbed both of Taehyung's wrists and pinned them above his head. Using his other free hand, he tugged harshly as Taehyung's hair earning a small gasp, Jeongguk used this chance to push his tongue into the wet cavern.

Taehyung let out a moan as their lips continued to mould together perfectly, in rhythm with one another. Their tongues fought for dominance, Jeongguk taking the lead immediately as Taehyung gave up almost immediately. The grip on Taehyung's wrists tightened as Jeongguk pressed his body closer, feeling each other's warmth.

Jeongguk felt Taehyung's body tremble beneath him as the younger grinded down onto the submissive older. Still kissing, Taehyung became out of breath and his body was shivering at the small but effective amount of stimulation he received to his bare member. Jeongguk pulled away, allowing them both to catch their breath as a small string of saliva kept them connected temporarily.

"I've missed you kitten." Jeongguk said lowly, his forehead softly meeting the others.

He received no reply as Jeongguk started to caress every inch of Taehyung's body, not forgetting to stop and slightly palm at the older's member, earning a low whine. Jeongguk rose back up and kissed Taehyung once again, letting go of his wrists only for Taehyung's arms to instantaneously wrap around Jeongguk's neck, pulling him closer.

Jeongguk's strong arms continued to explore the older's body, playfully reaching under the smaller body and giving a small squeeze to Taehyung's butt. The submissive moaned softly into Jeongguk's neck as the pulled away once again. The sound drove Jeongguk wild as he groaned into Taehyung's ear.

"Are you going to be a good boy for daddy?" Jeongguk spoke in a deep, husky tone next to Taehyung's ear, unintentionally breathing into his upper neck. The voice alone made Taehyung quiver beneath the masculine build as he arched his back off of the bed. This only made their members touch softly against each other.

"Y-yes." Taehyung managed to push through his fast pants as he felt his throbbing heat harden even more as Jeongguk grinded down once again. Jeongguk planted small butterfly kisses along Taehyung's jaw, eliciting soft moans from the older.

"Don't make a sound kitten." These words sent a chill down Taehyung's spine as he was instantly met with a hand wrapped around his heat, but not for long as Jeongguk pulled off and dragged his hands along his subtle muscles on his abdomen.

Taehyung grew more and more eager as Jeongguk moved further down, moving slowly trying to work the older up and it was working. He whined eagerly as Jeongguk ran his hands along the inside of his thighs, slowly closing in on Taehyung's member. Jeongguk kissed the tip of the older's member, earning a loud keen as Taehyung begged for attention.

All movement stopped as Jeongguk pulled away from the older. Taehyung's eyes widen as he realised his mistake.

"Da-daddy I-I'm sor-"

"Tch. Tch, did I not tell you to stay quiet? Hm kitten?" Jeongguk looked down on Taehyung, creating an immeasurable amount of guilt inside of Taehyung's stomach.