⚠️32⚠️

No one's POV

"Oh yeah? How about you make it up to me babyboy?" Jeongguk smirked.

The younger of the two smashed his lips onto the older, pressing further into him as their lust took over.

Jeongguk pulled away to remove his shirt, instantly kissing Taehyung roughly again.

"Baby." Jeongguk whispered breathlessly, pulling away once again. Taehyung only hummed in response, eyeing Jeongguk's toned stomach.

"Take off your underwear and get in the shower." Jeongguk ordered, dominance laced in his voice.

Taehyung nodded his head and slowly dragged his underwear down his tanned legs, stepping out of them cautiously. He carefully moved into the shower and waited for Jeongguk to make his next move.

It wasn't until Taehyung was soaking wet that he finally heard Jeongguk joining him in the shower, completely naked too.

"Get on your knees." Jeongguk ordered, authority clearly visible in his voice.

The older instantly got on his knees, looking up at Jeongguk with wide eyes. Jeongguk sent a glance between his large member and Taehyung, giving him a quick nod to insinuate what he wanted to do without saying the words.

Taehyung instantly knew what to do and he got to work. He reached for Jeongguk's member and slowly pumped it, earning a low groan from the man above him. He leaned forward and gave small kitten licks to the tip.

"Fuck...stop teasing princess." Jeongguk moaned, grabbing at Taehyung's hair and tugging at it a little. Taehyung stopped teasing and wrapped his luscious lips around the large member, bobbing up and down.

"F-fuck! You're doing so good for daddy." Jeongguk moaned once again, the sounds becoming a little louder every few minutes. Taehyung gained confidence in the praise and moved quicker, moaning around his throbbing member as Jeongguk pulled more at his hair.

Taehyung pushed his head further down, the tip of his nose touching Jeongguk's lower stomach. He sped up the pace, deepthroating each time he bobbed his head and barely gagging as he did so. He noticed that Jeongguk was close by the way his hips started juttering more and how the grip on his hair was alot tighter.

"Agh! I-I'm close baby!" Jeongguk moaned, thrusting into Taehyung's mouth as he neared his climax. Taehyung let Jeongguk take complete control as his arms went limp, letting the younger fuck his mouth. Jeongguk finally came with a loud moan, his legs shaking as he pulled out from Taehyung's mouth.

"T-thank you baby." Jeongguk said, trying to regain his breath. Taehyung, still on his knees, looked up at Jeongguk and swallowed the substance that Jeongguk had left in the older's mouth, throwing him a small grin after he swallowed.

Jeongguk smirked and looked down, noticing that Taehyung hadn't gotten hard from what had happened.

"Baby, do you not want me to help you get off too?" Jeongguk asked, feeling bad that Taehyung only pleasured him.

"N-no daddy, I wanted to help you and only you." Taehyung replied, his face growing hot as he tried to avoid the youngers face.

"I love you Taehyung-ah."

"I love you too Ggukie."