20

The morning after~

No one's POV

Yoongi walked down the stairs, clearly not in a good mood as he barely got any sleep last night.

"Morning Yoongi-ah!" Jin said, smiling whilst setting down everyone's plate of food at the table.

"No. Do not smile like that." Yoongi scowled, only earning a laugh. He looked around and saw everyone, apart from the two youngest members, laughing and smiling.

"Guys why are you so happy!? Did you guys even manage to sleep last night with those rabbits fucking all night?!" Yoongi yelled, frustrated as everyone seemed like they hadn't heard anything. All the members carried on eating their breakfast, only small talk being passed throughout the kitchen.

"Well now you know how we feel when you're doing it with Jimin." Jin said with a smug look, not realising the shock on Jimin's face. Yoongi's face flushed, there was a minor detail that was incorrect in that one sentence.

"Wait Wha-" Jimin was cut off abruptly.

"-Okay! We should go shopping or something! Let's get ready, like right now" Hoseok yelled excitedly yet had a tinge of nervousness throughout his voice, trying to ease the awkward tension in the kitchen and avoiding eye contact with the second oldest member.

"What about Jeonggukie and Taehyu-ah!" Namjoon barely finished his sentence as he tripped over his own feet and almost broke his mug, thankfully, Jin caught it.

"I'm sure they're tired, we should let them rest hyungs." Jimin said sweetly with his classic eye smile.

Yoongi scoffed as he put his plate in the sink and walked upstairs to get ready.

Meanwhile

"Jeonggukie!"

"Jeongguk!" Taehyung was bored of vigorously shaking the younger and getting nothing out of it, so he decided to try something out.

"Daddy!"

Instantly Jeongguk shot up in bed.

"W-what?!"

"My butt hurts." Taehyung complained, not liking the uncomfortable feeling settling in his behind.

"You wanted me to do that so don't blame me." Jeongguk replied, sass laced throughout his tone as he laid back down and closed his eyes, trying to sleep some more.

Taehyung just stood up and attempted to walk to the shower, failing as he fell straight to the ground with a loud thud.

Jimin's POV

"JEONGGUK-AH!!!"

"Well, clearly Jeongguk went too rough on poor Tae-Tae." Jimin said to Hoseok with a sweet smile as they left to go to the mall, leaving the couple to rest.

"Yeah well, they're young, wild and free. Let's just hope PD-nim doesn't find out." Hoseok replied with the same sweet smile.

"Around 3 years ago, I wouldn't have thought that little bunny would have ever topped to be honest." Namjoon stated, a small giggle trailed after.

"I don't think anyone would have either hyung." Hoseok replied, all 3 laughing as they got in the car.

The other 5 members left to go shopping, Jin hesitating to leave the 2 youngens behind but Namjoon managed to persuade him.

(in spongebob voice) 1 hour later

"Dada! pway wiv Tae-Tae!"

"Okay baby boy, what do you wanna do?"