15

No One's POV

After Yoongi walked back in, all eyes were on him. He quickly scanned the room to look for Taehyung and noticed he wasn't there, Yoongi let out a sigh before turning towards the other members.

"He's gone." Yoongi stated bluntly, not showing emotion apart from the quick flicker of sadness across his eyes.

"Where?! Is he coming back!? Where the hell is he Yoongi!?" Jin frantically yelled, it was easy to tell how worried Jin was. Yoongi stepped in front of all the other members and began to speak.

"Woah calm down! He's gone to Baekhyun's place, he's safe. I can't tell you the reason as to why he has gone there, but just know that he's ok." Yoongi stood there firmly, not making any eye contact.

"Jeongguk likes Taehy-." Hoseok quickly blurted out, being cut off by the slap of Jin's hand on his mouth. He glared at Hoseok and gently removed his hand, silently warning him not to speak again. All eyes were on the rapper, mouths wide open. Clearly Jin had not shut the younger up in time, everyone clearly heard and understood what he meant.

"Taehyung likes Jeongguk too." Jimin said, head bowed down and a hint of sadness trailed in his voice. The jealousy in Yoongi and Hoseok's face was evident. Does Jimin like Taehyung? They both thought, jaws clenching at the thought.

"But then why did he leave? Did he do something wrong?" Namjoon suddenly interrupted after being silent throughout the entire situation. The other 4 heads turned towards him then turned to Yoongi, expecting an explanation. Yoongi sighed then began to explain.

"He left because he kissed Taehyung  and he didn't like it. He felt too guilty to even stay here so he left. That's pretty much it."

"That's why he left? Because of me?"

The other 5 members turned their head towards the voice that belonged to the second youngest of their group.

Mouths flew open.

Silence.

No one dared to speak.

"Um...Tae, how long have you been there?" Jin questioned wearily, ending with a nervous laugh, still shocked that the younger appeared so suddenly.

"Few minutes." Taehyung replied non-chalantly. "Look, if Jeongguk left because of me then we need to get him back." Everyone nodded in agreement. "Jin, can you come to my room with me for a second."

Jin immediately got up and followed the younger up to his room. The 2 boys sat on Taehyung's bed, silence clouding over them.

Jin broke the silence first. "What did you need Taehyung-ssi?"

Taehyung took a deep breath before speaking. "Hyung, I liked the kiss. But I was in little space so I didn't understand what was going on." Taehyung started to cry once again. "I really like him hyung, I didn't want him to leave. Please get him back."

Jin took the younger in his arms, letting him cry into his chest. The couple stayed that way until Taehyung fell asleep.

Jin's POV

I gently placed Tae back down on his bed and made sure he was comfortable. It was quite late so the other members would also be tired by now. I walked towards the door and took one last look at the sleeping boy, and then walked downstairs to the other members.

"Boys, get some sleep. Tomorrow, we're going to get Jeongguk." With a firm nod from the other members, everyone went to bed.

Yoongi's POV

I was woken up by 2 people vigorously shaking me. Normally I would beat their ass to Pluto but because it was Hoseok and Jimin, I could never get mad at them.