⚠️27⚠️

there will be slight smut in this chapter, not much tho.

No one's POV

"13..."

"14..."

"15..."

"Hyung I can't do it anymore." Jimin said as he collapsed on the ground, a smiling Yoongi still sat cross-legged on his back.

"Jimin-ssi you only did 15 push ups, I'm not that heavy am I?" Yoongi asked, climbing off the younger's back and sitting next to his head.

"Hyung~ I can do a lot more if someone wasn't sat on my back!" Jimin whined, and pouted his lips, flipping onto his back as his stomach hurt from laying on it, unintentionally committing the action of aegyo.

"Awe~ Jiminie, you're so cute!" Yoongi said, showing his gummy smile whilst poking at Jimin's cheeks.

"Hyung!" Jimin yelped, covering his blushing cheeks with his small hands.

Yoongi laughed once more as he got up to go to the bathroom, leaving Jimin on the floor.

"Jimin-ah!" Jimin shot up and whipped his head to turn towards the voice that called him.

"What Jeongguk?" Jimin answered, showing no respect to the maknae of the group.

"Can you do me a favour? Please?" Jeongguk asked, not forgetting to show his puppy eyes to his hyung knowing that he can't resist.

"What is it?"

"Can you go to the store and pick up some ice cream for Taehyung? I'll pay, he just really wants some strawberry ice cream. Please hyung?" Jeongguk begged, wanting to make Taehyung happy.

"Ugh! Fine, but only because I was born in Busan first!"

"Hyung! What does that have to do with what I'm asking you?"

"Since I was born in Busan first, you are required to do anything I ask you to. So just this once, I will grant you this favour. But you owe me."

"Of course hyung!" Jeongguk smiled an innocent smile, discreetly hiding his annoyed tone in his fake joyfulness.

Jeongguk handed Jimin some money to go to the store for Taehyung and he went back to watching the movie with the older.

"Hey Taehyung?"

"Yes Jeongguk-ah?"

"I got Jimin to go to the store for some ice cream." Jeongguk stated, showing his bunny smile at his adored hyung.

"Really?! You didn't have to do that Ggukie!" Taehying gasped, sitting up and facing the younger with a suprised face.

"I'll do anything just to keep you happy Taehyung-ah." Jeongguk replied with a sincere smile, brushing his hand across Taehyung's smooth face.

"You're too sweet."

"I know, now let's finish the movie okay?"

"Okay." Taehyung replied with a sweet smile before resting on Jeongguk's chest, the younger wrapping his arm around his waist, securing him.

"Namjoon! How many times do I have to tell you?! You only use the plastic cups!" Jeongguk heard Jin yell from the kitchen, releasing a short chuckle.

"But why?! Not everything tastes the same in a childish plastic cup!"

"Because me and Yoongi are fed up of constantly having to fix or clean up your messes! You are a danger to Korea, Kim Namjoon!"

Jin was currently cooking dinner for the members until he witnessed Namjoon trying to be sneaky and take a glass cup. Due to his height and his extreme clumsiness, the older spotted him almost immediately.