Prologue

Note: SOME OF THESE QUOTES ARE NOT MINE AND BELONGS TO THE ARTIST, Drawing Error. (This comes from a comic) Let's just say, I got inspired by her comics, and you know, got emotional for a bit..

Thank you and have a nice time reading a boring ass chapter!

It was a wonderful day for an absolute nutshell, and flipped tables.

Nightmare was curious as to why, for the love of jesus, Dream wanted to talk to him, in their old universe DreamTale. Dream probably wanted to give him another boring ass lecture about her trying to save him from his corrupted form.

Little did he know, the tables would be flipped 180 degrees, heading south.

He was busy pondering to himself, and then Dream finally came to the universe. She entered through the portal, and it closed behind her.

" So, you wanted to talk to me?" Nightmare sighed tiredly. He did not want to listen to Dream's bullshit.

" Brother, I know I've said this many times, but please let me help you! I know what you're going through!"

That got him pissed.

" You know what I'm going through? HA! No you don't. You'll never truly know what I'm going through Dream. You'll never understand the pain I'm going through. Now that I've told you that you can't understand me.. Fuck off. Please."

Dream's expression of hope turned to on that was angry and melancholy. "Fine then! I'll show you that I understand! I'll tell you that while dealing with the same pain!" She brought an apple. No, his apple from the tree. The one that caused him to turn into a practically goopy skeleton.

Nightmare sighed. "You're not impressing me Dream."

" Brother, I called you here because I just wanted to show you that I know what you're going through and I wanted to help you."

"You actually know what I'm going through? Liar. You'd never know, cause your everyone's wonderful savior, everyone's good guy."(A/n Yes, I know what I just did.)

"You're wrong, and I'll show you that I understand." With that, she bit the apple.

Oh shit. Nightmare's eyelight widened, and he stood there, stunned.

" Meh. You're filled.. with hate.. fear.... and it hurts. NiGhtmArE, leT mE hel.."

...

...

Nightmare watched, horrified, as the tentacles started leaking through Dream's eyesockets, watching as the negativity filled the guardian.

"DREAM!"

"sTaY BaCk!"

A scream of agony pierced through the air.

T h e a p p l e h a D c o r R u p t e d t h e L A s T g o l d E n a p p l e , t h e t h I n g t h a t g a v e d r e a m s t o o t h e r s . .

What was once his untainted little sister, had turned into something else entirely.

. . . .

. . . .

" wELl? iS tHiS wHaT YoU'rE fEeLiNg? bRoThEr, TaLK tO mE'"

" I.. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M FEELING! PLEASE STOP! DREAM PLEASE! I.. I just wanted .."

"wAnTeD what? wANteD tHeM tO DiE?"

Tears started slipping down Nightmare's face, and all of his bottled up emotions bubbled up.