Chapter 3- Part I -Meeting

Chapter 3

Lumina badly wanted to strangle Shattered's goopy neck but she couldn't because she had threatened that she would eat all the chocolate. In the end of the short spat, Lumina was the one who was bringing the unconscious, bloody and bruised up skeleton to their base. And she had to carry him bridal style and jump through the portals with Shattered. The goopy skeleton was busy shooting all of the monsters that she saw with her bow, acting hysterical.

Lumina sure hoped that Ink and Blueberry would not bust in all of a sudden and ambush them, because that would just be an absolute nutshell.

By the time they reached the universe, she was wiped out on the floor in the living room with the skeleton thrown on the couch, miraculously not waking up in pain.

Why did they decide to bring him home again?

Oh right.

For potential benefits in giving Ink karma.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Several Hours Later

~~~~~~~Blueberry

Ink once again, held another meeting with the entire multiverse, after bashing Blueberry's skull in with his oversized paintbrush and bringing him back to life. 

When Blue came into the meeting room, it was a scrambled mess. 

The Sanses were arguing talking, and doing random things in the huge room. Classic, and Geno looked troubled and apprehensive.

Finally, Ink stopped the silence with a wave of his hand.

"Hello, fellow Sanses of this multiverse. You may be wondering why I have summoned all of you suddenly."

There was much murmuring, but it quickly subsided. 

Ink continued on." Today, we have finally found sightings of Dream, but she is corrupted and has betrayed us by shooting and killing many innocent monsters. There has also been two accomplices  that was with her, wreaking havoc. They are Lumina and Lust.. The trio are stirring up chaos, intending to destroy this multiverse! We must stop them!" 

After the speech, many Sanses were shocked and angry. 

____________

Finally, the meeting was dismissed. In general, the sanses in the meeting have come to a plan, and that was to hunt down the traitors and give them their punishment, what they deserved. 

////////

Little did they know, two Sanses in the very room would turn against them soon.