Chapter 15- Connections

Killer was panicking in the living room of the castle, Shattered propped on a couch, and many rescued Sanses meandering the place. He was pressing a wet washcloth against an unconsious Shattered's ribs, cleaning off all the blood and marrow.
The leaking wouldn't stop and her chest was not rising much.
He dropped the cloth, clutching his chest and breathed heavily, trying not to scream in pain. Words could not describe how much his soul hurt. Killer gripped his shirt tighter, praying that the pain would end soon.
He got an idea.
Screw all the Sanses in the room, he had to do this.
With a grunt, he summoned Shattered's soul.
It was beautiful.
Her soul was golden, black goop spilled on the top of the heart and it glowed a weakly yellow.
Once he did that action, however, to his shock, his soul was forced out (prepare for inaccurate shit), a red  target that was always seen on his shirt. A red string was coming from both souls, connecting in the middle, joined together.
A feeling washed over him, and his soul felt united, comfortable, love.
Many Sanses gasped in shock.
Blue barged in, running straight to Shattered. When he reached her side, he pumped magic into his hand, and it flickered a light blue. Blue then held it over Shattered's ribs, and slowly, the ribs mended, bone cracks being the only thing left. He then took out a med kit, and bandaged the area.
" Let her stay there, and when she wakes up, make sure she doesn't do anything strenuous." He commanded.
-
Shattered felt like she was falling, falling somewhere.
-
Error was peacefully reading his book, snuggled into a beanbag chair with the fireplace crackling.
Suddenly, a portal opened in the ceiling, and a goopy skeleton fell face first on the floor with a oof.
The skeleton raised her head and stood up.
"Error?" A familiar voice called out.
"DREAM! How come you popped up here so suddenly? How did you get here?"
Dream snorted.
"Ink cut through my ribs with a chainsaw and I fell unconsious."
A golden arrow shot the wall next to Shattered and Marvul stepped next to Error.
"State your business. Give me a reason not to kill you, intruder." Marvul snapped.
Shattered scowled, tentacles being raised up and ready to fight.
"Marvul! Dream's my friend from my multiverse!"
"Put that bow down, bitch." Shattered muttered.
Marvul begrudgingly lowered the bow and glared at Shattered.
"If you hurt the innocent cinna bun, I will make you into octopus sushi."
Shattered sweatdropped.
"Of course I won't, ya hoe. I've known Error for quite a long time, so shut the fuck up and back the fuck out of the roon and pretend like I'm not here.
."
In the moment, the rest of the gang walked into the room.
-
4 days till X-mas