Chapter 14- Battle

The Sanses in the Omega Timeline Room were conversing apprehensively, with Reaper and G trying to calm down Fell to no avail.
A portal suddenly opened, and Ink entered the room, looking deranged.
Fell happened to see him, and screamed in fear, pointing at Ink hysterically.
Heads turned, and chaos ensued.
Ink slashed his paintbrush at the nearest Sans, only to have it blocked by a hardened golden goopy tentacle.
Shattered stood there, holding her staff with a vice grip, tentacles writing, a scowl of anger and slight fear on her face.
"Ink. You will not kill anymore people this time. I will stop you, even if it means my death."
Ink laughed maniacally.
"But you will loose to me. Surrender now, and I will spare you for last."
He took a dagger from his belt and threw it at Shattered's face.
She teleported behind him, and tried to kick Ink.
Ink grabbed her leg and slammed her body on the ground, a yelp of pain being heard.
Tentacles stabbed Ink's shoulder and leg, forcing him to let go.
Shattered stumbled back and formed a battle stance, staff morphing into a naginata, made from inspiration of an anime.
Ink growled and swung his paintbrush at Shattered, said person barely dodging it in time. She charged with a battle cry and sliced his offensive left hand off, black blood spewing out.
Ink retreated to the wall, growing the stump of his arm.
He switched the paintbrush to his right hand and morped it into a chainsaw, whirring dangerously.
Shattered positioned her stained naginata and threw it as hard as she could at Ink.
He deflected it with his chainsaw, a loud clang being heard.
Tentacles grabbed the weapon and it made its way back to the wielder's hands.
Ink charged with the chainsaw and Shattered interlocked her naginata with it.
Ink overpowered her instantly, cutting through her ribs. Shattered screamed a gutteral cry of pain, and Ink held the chainsaw at neckpoint.

Nightmare had a portal opened and he, along with the others, were evacuating all the Sanses from the area to his castle.
Lust and Lumina ran to where the battle was ensuing and charged, getting ready to fight Ink.
Lust shot several blasters at Ink and Lumina swung her scythe at him, forcing him to block the attacks. Nightmare grabbed Shattered delicately with his tentacles, and gave her to Killer.
"KILLER! TAKE HER TO THE BASE AND HEAL HER AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!" He commanded.
Killer carried the wounded Shattered bridal style, and leapt into the portal.
Nightmare's tentacles grasped Lumina's and Lust's hands, dragged them to the portal, and practically threw them in.
He leapt into the portal and it closed just in time before Ink slashed at him.
-
pic of naginata

-pic of naginata