Chapter 10-Part I- Malice

Ink was furious. NOTHING WAS GOING HIS WAY ANYMORE!
Dream, the useless piece of shit, had betrayed him and left him for good, and Blueberry was too weak to even fend off a simple bone attack. He wasn't even a good pleasurer, having no purpose.
They were both absolutely useless for battle.
He tried conforming them into perfect weapons to carry his orders for people who disobeyed him, or he disliked.
But that had failed.
And now, Error has ditched his responsibility of destroying universes and now, several of Ink's creations had died.
ERROR WAS USELESS IN DESTROYING UNIVERSES!
Now, the Balance would tip because of that little glitch!
Had he not done his job, Ink would not have snapped and killed the tools.
And just recently, Geno and Classic had left his side. Fantastic. Classic was one of the most powerful Sanses, rivaling Ink's power. Geno was the average Sans, decent, but pathetically weak because of his scar.
He scowled.
If he saw any of them again, he would kill them in the most painful way possible, and he would enjoy their screams of agony.
He burned what was left of the dust and bodies.
Evidence destroyed.
Now, he needed to kill Gaster, Sci, Outer, Blueberry, Fell, and Epic. ( He forgot Reaper.)
No word of his little accident would get out, and he would just remake the casualties again.
------
Blueberry woke up, his vision dizzy and his stomach swirling.
He ran to the garbage bin that was nearby, and threw up.
He realized what that meant for him.
But he needed to confirm it.
Why...
why did it have to start now?