Chapter 1 Part I ~Aftermath

Ever since Dream, no, Shattered had isolated herself from the muliverse, the supposed Bad Sanses and the Star Sanses didn't have much fights with the other team as much as they used to.
The Star Sanses had been down to two, and without Dream to utilize the battle and pluck off her enemies with her bow, the team had obviously become weaker.
After Blueberry heard what happened, he blamed it on  himself, knowing that he and Ink was at fault for being assholes to Dream.(In this story, Ink and blue will be different.)
"BLUE!INK! I MADE A CHOCOLATE CAKE! Try some!" Dream had said. She was exitedly holding the cake plate, with a big smile on her  face.
But it soon changed to tears when Ink had taken the platter and threw it on the floor, smashing the cake, stepping on it, and telling her what a useless piece of shit she was, never make it again, and to shut the fuck up. After the speech, he left the kitchen, eith Blue following suit.
Whenever Ink yelled at Dream, he never stopped him either.
He always ignored her.
Ignored her cries of pain.
Ignored her pleas for help.
H E  F E L T  H I S  S I N S  C R A W L I N G  O N  H I S  B A C K
When Ink learned what happened to Dream, he didn't care. He even celebrated it, and was glad that she was gone. He was emotionless after all, and depended on his vials that only lasted him a period of time. But Blue thought that he would have some remorse.
Oh, how he was wrong.
Now that Dream wasn't around for Ink to take out his anger on, Blue had become the target.
And now he knew how Dream had felt, with noone to help.
He needed to escape

. . . . . .
After Nightmare had returned on that day, he had become depressed.
He knew that Blue was also feeling guilty because of the heavy amounts of negative emotions he was getting from him. He also knew that Killer was starting to love Dream.  Even though he never told any of others, it was quite obvious to figure out. Killer took the news worse than Nightmare did, which was saying alot since he was an absolute wreck.
The other sanses also missed her, because even though they constantly got into battles with her and the other Star Sanses, she would make sure not to give them fatal wounds and almost always smiled.
No matter how bad the situation was, she would be calm and made sure fill the air with positivity.

。。
B u T  t H e  L a S t g o L d e N  a p p L e  w A s  s T i L L  g O n e . 
And nothing can change that.