Chapter 3-Part II- Waking Up

Shattered and Lumina decided to cook something that would be a decent dinner that night. But they didn't know what to do. After thirty minutes of arguing and throwing books at each other, there was still no results. Lumina's idea was to grab some pizza and get it over with, and Shattered wanted to make a chocolate cake. During their bickering, Lust had woken up and groaned.
His wounds hurt like absolute hell, but they felt much better. He slipped off the couch and quietly walked toward the kitchen, pondering over to shut them up or to simply walk out of the house. But how to shut them up?
He spotted a pair of pans sitting besides the cracked TV in front of him. He walked over to the stand, grabbed the pans, walked over to the kitchen and started clanging the pans, effectively shutting them up.
"I AIN'T GET NO SLEEP CUZ OF YOU! YOU AIN'T GET NO SLEEP FROM ME!"
After that event, Lust was the one who was cooking.
>>~~~~~~~

It was two days after the meeting, and Geno decided to open a portal to go to Classic's universe. He now could go out of his universe without dying, courtesy of Life giving him the amulet. He was now sure that he and Classic should switch sides. Although Ink concealed his   maliciousness well, he could still see the sadist expression coming on when he  mentioned hunting down Dream and her 'accomplices'.
Geno was positive that Classic also felt the same way.
With the thoughts in mind, he entered the portal.
He landed on the snow at the entrance of Snowdin, and it seemed to be a pacifist run based on the cheery atmosphere. Geno spotted Classic and Papyrus up ahead. Seeing the Papyrus of this universe reminded him of his own Papyrus, and that brought up the feels again. Brushing off the negative feelings, he ran over to them.
"Hi Classic!" He yelled, out of breath. He was still weak after all.
Classic turned around and calmly greeted him.
"Hey. Papyrus, how bout we go back home? I'm craving your spagetti right now!"
"OF COURSE! LET'S GO HOME TO EAT THE GREAT PAPYRUS'S SPAGETTI! NYEHEHEHEH!GENO, YOU'RE COMING TOO!"
With that, the trio walked to the house.

~~~~~~~~~
Error was in absolute pain from the wounds that Ink had inflicted on him. He was desperate to escape, and he opened a portal, not caring where he went. All he wanted to do was to escape from Ink. Crawling desperately to the portal, he fell through.
Landing on the snow, he broke even more of his bones.
He had no energy to cry out for help, or in pain.
All he could do was to lie there, the snow slowly turning red.
When Error passsd out, he didn't notice the shout close to him, or the snow crunching under their shoes.
~~~~~
What universe does Error land in? It sure as hell won't be expected.

Error's character personality, the forced destroyer belongs to harrish6 , and check out their stories! There will be some concepts and ideas from their books( Spelling error i can't ignore sorry) that will be here. However, I will mix them up a little bit.
*Evil laughter