Chapter 13-Part I-Recollection

Eraser sighed sadly. It was several days and still Error stayed several yards away from him. He had no fucking clue why, a random injured ass skeleton that he had never seen before, completely fear him. Marvul was terrifying, glaring at him with such a passion that he felt like he'd burst into tiny little pieces of flaming dust. It was already enough for her to be pissed at Eraser before Error came up. He had pranked her by coloring everything that she had neon pink, triggered a bucket of pink paint on her, and for the cherry on the top, drew a moustache on Marvul's face when she was sleeping.
Error was busy reading a children's book, nearly reaching the regular reader level.
Eraser decided to walk up to him to ask one question.
"Error.. I'm sorry for bothering you.. But um..Why are you so terrified of me? "
Error barely held in a flinch at the Ink look alike.
" I'm not afraid of you. I'm afraid of hIm ." He sighed," As you know, Ink is the creator and I am the destroyer, creating balance. But Ink acts like he's a genuinely good person, covering up all the bad things he's done and, along with almost everyone else in the universe, beat the shit out of me.
Dream was a good person. Though she fought for a different cause, and constantly got exploited by Ink and Blueberry, she still persevered.
Blueberry used to be  a nice and forgiving person until his Papyrus started to abuse and rape him. Then he became unforgiving and cold.
My group was misunderstood. They were the balance, the other dark to the light. That was why we were despised. Because it was our job to be the darkness, fighting the light forever, until creation and positivity has stopped tipping the balance.
I was attacked by Ink and opened a portal. Ended up here."