Chapter 5- Shopping and Chaos

Shattered and Lumina had planned the next day. They were going to get clothes for Lust, because they could tell that he absolutely despised his current outfit.
After breakfast, Shattered grabbed Lust's hand and jumped into a portal to MafiaTale first. Lumina jumped after them.
The trio was falling from the air, and Shattered made sure to land gracefully with Lust wrapped in her tentacles, and Lumina doing an Undyne pose the second that she landed on the ground.
They ran to the nearby mall that was coincidentially close by.
Shattered went into a random clothing store with Lust in tow, and they grabbed any outfit that looked decent.
Eventually, Shattered shoved Lust into a changing room and waited for him to come out.
He did- and he slayed it.
He was wearing an adorable cat sweater, black pants, and combat boots that reached his knees. He was also wearing black gloves.

 He was also wearing black gloves

"

".
.
.

LUST YOU LOOK SO CUTE AND BADASS AT THE SAME TIMEE OH MY GOD!" Shattered was squealing and fangirling.

Just then, Lumina walked in and fainted on the spot when she spotted Lust.
Shattered went back to her emotionless expression and her tentacles picked up the passed out Lumina and she opened a portal. Of course Shattered didn't pay at all. She and Lust jumped in, and landed in the livingroom.
^

Netta-Toy

Lust felt exilirated. He finally had the choice to wear whatever he wanted, do whatever he wanted.
No Papyrus to force him to wear those slutty clothing.
No Grillby to abuse and beat the shit out of Lust to make him perform.
He was free.
No one would judge him for who he was now, and he finally found acceptance.
He ran to his sleeping quarters, threw his old clothes on the floor.
He summoned his gaster blasters and blasted the clothes to ashes, like his past was.
It was gone.
Now, he was in control of his own body, mind, and soul.
And he was not going to let anyone take his freedom and control  away.
He wasn't anyone's toy anymore.
Unknown to him, two figures had seen him destroy his clothing.
They were proud of him.
He was letting go of his past.
But the sentimental thoughts were shattered when a sudden surge of negative energy was released throughout the universe.

~~~~~~~
The entire multiverse had felt the shock of negative energy.
Nightmare's team was alarmed and immediently knew what happened.
Error was gone for good.
He was dead
The precious and delicate balance was starting to collapse.
All of a sudden, three figures fell from a portal onto the ground, a certain golden goopy skeleton landing gracefully on her feet, an angry skeleton with a scythe face-planting onto the floor, and a short skeleton fall on their butt.
"Dream? What are you doing here?"
Dream scowled, and angrily said,"WE HAVE OTHER THINGS TO TALK ABOUT."
"The balance just shifted a massive amount. Error's magic has left the multiverse for good, and that's why it got so bad." The scythe wielding skeleton said.
The rest of the team entered the room.
"D-Dream?" Killer stuttered.
Shattered looked over.
"Not now, Killer. Right now, we MUST talk about the balance and what we will do. Error is gone. Soon, the entire muliverse will collapse, and everything will die."
~~~~~~~~~~~at the same time
To Blueberry's horror, a sudden surge of negative energy had been felt through the entire multiverse.
Every living being had felt it.
In the current meeting, many Sanses dusted on the spot when the surge happened.
The entire room was sent into chaos, every being afraid for their lives.
Ink called desperately for them to calm down and get back to their senses. But it was in vain.

~~~~~
No matter how strongly everyone denied it, the Balance was truly shifting for the worse.
The multiverse will collapse soon.
~~~
YASS I FINALLY WROTE A LONG ASS CHAPTER
*Brings out trumpets.
Also, shit will go down.
*Creepy organ music plays