Chapter 4-Part II- The Multiverse Is Screwed

Carrying the practically half dead skeleton was a pain for Xcellence. The poor passed out male bled an absolute mess on Xcellence's clothing, and to top it all off, the bones were falling off, and he had to pick them up.
By the time he reached the base, he desperately needed to take a shower for an hour and coffee.
Whoever did this to the poor skeleton is so dead.
~~~~~~~~~
Balance had crashed the meeting by suddenly jumping on the roundtable, acting hysterical amd angry all at the same time.
The first thing that the three deities saw was her long hair.
Her hair showed the balance of the universe, black and white. It used to be divided evenly, and with that, she was a calm and peaceful big deity.
But in the last millenia, the white, (light) had started taking over, thus showing that the universe was unbalanced, and her agreeable personality had gone down the drain. Now she was starting to loose her sanity.
Before she had crashed the current meeting, she had gone dormant for several thousand years, having just woken up a year or two ago.
"Fate has gone too far. Creation is going to be the downfall of everything.. I am on my limits. My sanity is almost gone. Once Creation has taken over everything, I will be the bane to civilization, and nothing will be left. You must-MUST! I will bring Destruction, she will bring the balance back.. She must counteract Creation, or all will fall."
Balance was the most powerful deity of all, even more powerful and smart than Fate themselves.
It was the start of a war against Fate and Creation.
~~~~~
Shoutout to MelT201 for being an awesome amd entusiastic reader! Thank you!!

I'm sorry for writing short af chapters but I will try to update as much as I can