Chapter 6- Part II- SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER

Lust was bored as fuck. Shattered and her brother Nightmare were arguing over what to do, Lumina was busy cleaning and sharpening her scythe trying to be interested. It was strange that even though he knew every Sans standing in this room, they didn't know him, dubbing him as a complete stranger.
What the fuck was going on?
Shattered paused in the midst of her pointless argument and very annoyed, said,"Shit. I am such a dumbass for not introducing ourselves. Fuck."
Nightmare was visibly shell socked by Shattered's use of language, and started lecturing her,  but oh well.
It was her problem, not Lust's. But it was hard to stop a smile from watching the two banter back and forth.
He evilly grinned. Time to give them a recap on who he was..
He took a big breath, and, " TIME TO GIVE YOU FUCKTARDS A RECAP ON WHO THE FUCK I AM. LISTEN UP YOU FUCKING JACKASSES!!MY NAME IS LUST, AND I  SINCERLY DON'T GIVE A SINGLE SHIT ON YOUR RETARDED ASS JUDGEMENTS."
Lust ignored the shocked gazes burning on him, and smirked.
Lumina casually introduced herself, all the while glaring at him.
He was so dead..
-----
Horror was surprised as fuck. This was Lust? He went through an extreme makeover of his outfit, personality, his posture, EVERYTHING.
Before, Lust was always looking sad as fuck and insecure, all the time. But now, he had gained so much confidence.
Shattered, or Dream sighed tiredly.
"Fuck it, we're continuing this shit later. For now, I need to find Lust a decent weapon and train him."
Hence, she grabbed Lust and teleported the two to god knows where.
He smiled genuinely for the first time in a long time.
The trio was going to spice things up and somehow, bring karma to this entire multiverse.
But it was too early to tell.
-------

Error was confused as hell.
All of the Sanses introduced themselves, and even though they looked so similar to the Sanses he knew in his universe, they were the complete opposites.
His savior who brought him to the castle was Xcellence, who looked like Cross.
Halluciv was a Nightmare look alike.
Marvul was a female look alike of Dream, and so forth.
He was starting to have a huge migraine coming up.
Why the hell didn't he let Ink kill him?
He was so convinced- that his friends were playing a cruel joke on him. Or his sanity has completely gone down the drain.
_
Yas I fixed Marvul's gender mistake in the previous update!
Don't mind me.