Chapter 12-Part I-"So Much People"

Nightmare scowled at his sibling. She just had to bring another person to his base.
With that being said, the most weirdest skeleton that he had ever seen in his life .(;-;)
"This is Shears, everyone. He's a good friend of Error's."
"God, this castle's gonna be overcrowded soon because there is so much people that demands to stay here." Nightmare angrily scowled," Shattered, stop bringing more and more godamn guests."
"Aw.. but this is a castle isn't it? And you and your group are getting lonelier, so why not bring more people in, huh?
Besides, the more, the merrier. "
" I'm not lonely, I have Cross and everyone else. "
"Oh, so you  do like Cross. When are you gonna confess your love to him?"
"Shut the fuck up, Dream."

"Aww.. Welll you're coming with me."

With that, Shattered grabbed Nightmare and dragged him to his room, giving no crap to his protests, leaving everyone else in the dust.
When they got there, she plopped on the purple bed and pushed him to sit on a chair, and locked the door.
"For one thing, we all know that Error is alive for sure. The only problem is, that we obviously have no idea where Error is right now, and how to get him back." Shattered said.
"But we can use the Dreamscape right?" Nightmare responded,"The only people that could enter it is you and me. However, we can bring other people in here too- when they are sleeping, or there could also be versions of us in the dreamscape.
Besides that, we can contact Error by going to the dreamscape and bringing him."
" You also forgot that we can bring over people into where we are, idiot."
Nightmare bristled," Don't call me that, little sister."
"Meh."