Chapter 6-Part I- Waking Up and Stuff

Error's head hurt like absolute bitch. It was spinning and throbbing. He carefully scanned his surroundings. He was on a comfortable bed, and all his wounds were bandaged.  He tried to get off the bed, but instead he collapsed on the floor. Black dots danced in his vision, and he painfully stood up.  For all he knew, someone had kidnapped him and was trying to be a hypocrite. 

___________

Down in the hallways of Marvul's castle, the Sanses were locked in an intense argument. Xcellence was fighting with Marvul to keep the injured skeleton in the castle and to help him.

Marvul was against that, because "She was a cheapskate that was a heartless asshole'" as dubbed by Xcellence for an explanation.
The Sanses had to hold their laughter in on that one.
Then a thud came from upstairs, and that alerted everyone that the skeleton was awake.
Halluciv ran upstairs to grab the skeleton and bring him downstairs.
Once Halluciv opened the fucking door, he was tackled to the ground, arms pinned above his head, tentacles restrained by the skeleton's strings.
He was trembling. The black boned skeleton's eyes were pretty much dull and dead, void of hope.
This scared Halluciv to no end, because he had seen so many people have their hopes   crushed, and their will to live gone.
But this..
The male's eyes alone was terrifying.
"What do you want from me?" The skeleton said.
Halluciv stammered
"T-the others want to meet you downstairs, and I was supposed to bring you down. Please please please let go of me!"
The skeleton complied, and Halluciv sighed.
"Oh, and also, my name is Halluciv. What's yours?"
The taller male hesitated for a moment, mulling over telling him his name.
"The name? The name is Error."
"Well Error, we're going downstairs. The other Sanses wants to meet you."
With that, they went to the room where the rest were at.
-
Error was now sure that he was in some kind of sick, twisted, lie.
The Nightmare look alike said that he was Halluciv, and he was looking alot like one of those cute, cuddly octopuses  that he had seen at the plushy shops.
And Nightmare was sure as hell NEVER a cute, cuddly octopus.
Plus Halluciv's personality was turned a 180 degrees.
Hopefully he would get to the bottom of this bullshit.
~~~~
Oh snap, pretty sure this chapter went wayyyyy too fast. Whoops