Chapter 16-Part II- Introduction

Two figures swooped down from an open portal, looking at the most recent carnage that Ink had created. 

Two pairs of feet landed onto the floor, one resounding with a heavy thud, one with almost no sound heard.

"Tch. This multiverse is in discord. I was too late to actually carry out the plan to save the multiverse after the first attack struck, after planning for so long. Now, this is the second battle, and yet we have done nothing. I think we should find Ink right now and kill him." An angry female gritted out. 

"Not yet. Ink alone is much stronger than us combined, and keep in mind. If we kill him, many of the universes that we know will be gone from existence because they are connected to his life. As shitty as he is, if we were to miraculously succeed, we need to imprison him." A baritone voice sounded his dissent to the female protector.

"But so many people are dying, and I hate how we can't do anything about them, but to stand there and watch it all happen. I can't. It's my duty.. " Her tone changed to a stressed and worn down one. 

A skeletal hand shot out and gripped the female's hand tightly, comforting her slightly.

" If anyone does kill him, there would be serious consequences.  But time will tell, (Y/n). Now, let's investigate." 

"Baka. Of course we will. " 

A pair of blue wings raised high above the male's head, and he propelled himself off the floor to survey the recent battle carefully, circling the destroyed area.

(Y/n) morphed into a sword and started prodding at the rubble.

__________________________________________

YUP NOT LIKE I WROTE DIS AT A SCHOOL NIGHT AT 9:33. Sorry for making you guys wait only to see a short ass part.