Chapter 9- What Are You Doing Here

*warning to all readers:implied rape.
Nightmare scowled. Since when did three skeletons that he knew but never talked to, decided to come here instead of who knows what they're supposed to be going?
Nightmare sighed, then gestured for the imbeciles to talk. Dream turned a one eighty, the balance was shifted, Error is dead, and now they come in??
But Blueberry looked dead. His pupils were lifeless, and he bore many scars on his face and arms. Nightmare couldn't sense any positive or negative emotions coming from him, only a emotionless husk.
What...
happened?
Blueberry caught Nightmare looking at him and understood that he needed to  talk.
"Ink snapped and killed almost every Sans in the room. Luckily, there was only fifty or so major Sanses. The ones that I saw that actually escaped the place was Reaper, Outer, Fell, Sci, Epic, and Gaster. I.... I don't think that the ones that were hiding survived. Because Ink made a fire and used his gaster blasters. i.....i can't. Why am I still here? why...
why couldn't more people escape?" Blueberry started clawing at his head and neck, starting to sob hysterically.
Dust tackled Blueberry to the ground and held his arms up, preventing them to move.
Problem was, that Blueberry was screaming and squirming.
" I-iNk please don't! I don't want to do this! It hurts! ithurtsithurtsithurts stopitstopitstopit! "
Dust started cradling Blueberry in his arms and softly whispering to him.
Blueberry finally stopped. But what he said stopped them cold.
" .... Why do I still feel you on me no matter what I did to get rid of the feeling?"
Dust knocked out Blueberry and carried him bridal style upstairs.
"Tell me why you two are here."
Classic walked out of the room, ditching Geno.
Geno growled angrily, then sighed.
" Well, for one, Ink is a horrible person, and that was why we both stayed neutrals, staying out of Ink's and your group's business.
After today, what Blueberry just said..
It's enough for us to join you and your group. That was the final straw for us."
Nightmare couldn't disagree with their reasoning. Ink was  a horrible person. He wasn't surprised that Ink suddenly snapped. Of course, he was probably pissed that nothing was going his way anymore.