Chapter 7- Soulbreaking

Error was in his own wonderland when he suddenly snapped out of it. A very familiar asshat skeleton entered the room and approached him with a questioning gaze, then looked back at the others.
He fearfully backed away, and stopped against the wall, whimpering.
Why was he here? Was he going to continue what he started? Why does he look different?
But Error would not be fooled by Ink's new appearance.
He was already broken enough. What did he want from him?
" N-no! STAy bACk! PLEaSE LEAVE ME ALONE! doN'T hUrT me! PlEaSe!"
His eyes glitched up, and he couldn't see anything. He screamed.
---
Xcellence's soul clenched in pain. The skeleton's scream was desperate, full of pain and helplessness. This wasn't like the other screams that he heard from his victims.
This..
this was one where a soul was truly broken, could not be repaired for a long time before it actually did.
Eraser was flinching from the deadly and protective glares sent his way.
" I swear to god I never met him until this moment! I don't know him and I didn't do anything to him!"
Marvul steeled the need to throw up from the overwhelming negative emotions, dashed foward and summoned the monster's stat box.
What they saw broke their souls.
(Keep in mind, some of this info comes from harrish6's old book and I have no claim to them, other than random stat info)
Error- Forced God of Destruction
LV-999999999-Error
HP-0.0000001/eRROr
AT-eRror
DEF-ErroR
~forced to be destroyer by FatE. Cannot die no mAtter what. Fate does not allow it.
~Depressed, self hate, Fate touched, Destiny touched, Blessed by Luck.
~ Is the Ying to Ink, the creator who is the Yang.
~became destroyer because Ink would not stop creating. Forced to destroy AUs and has given up a long time ago.
~HOpELesS
Marvul ran to throw up in the garbage bin in the kitchen.
Eraser was frozen in shock.
Xcellence wanted to stab Ink with his sword a couple billion times.
Halluciv was crying.
No one knew what to do, but they had a steel resolve to help Error and somehow, try to fix him and make him happy.
Reboot, who happened to be behind Eraser as they had made a truce, and saw the whole thing, dashed to Error and hugged him.
He didn't know what to do, but at least Error didn't push him away.
Error's sobs dwindled down to sniffs, and he passed out, unconcious in Reboot's arms.
The entire group of Sanses were shaken up, and one common goal that they had right now was to give Ink a taste of his own medicine.
-----------
Shears was worried out of his mind. Error had not come back, and he had felt the powerful surge of negative energy. He prayed that Error would be back and safe.
But he knew that something was terribly off.
Sighing, he went back to work on sewing the sweater for Error hoping that he would get back.
He was startled when a golden goopy skeleton and a skeleton wearing a cat sweater walked through a portal and entered the endless room.
------

This is the sweater that Shears is making

(Yeah, don't mind the tag on the sweater. Remember, all pics ain't mine.)