Better Than Revenge by TheFlamingPopsicle

Sophia Hastings seems to be the only girl on the planet who isn’t obsessed with Christian Ryder, Hollywood’s latest heartthrob. While most girls would love to throw themselves at him, Sophia would rather throw tomatoes at him. She hated him long before he became a famous movie star, and things weren’t about to change because American suddenly had him on a mile-high pedestal. One thing she has in common with the legendary Christian Ryder? Their love of acting. Christian achieved his dream of becoming a successful actor, while Sophia still holds on to her dream of making it in the acting business. So when Sophia lands the coveted lead role in a movie long awaited by teenagers everywhere, she’s overjoyed. Until she finds out that her leading man is none other than Christian Ryder. Being thrown into doing a movie with an arrogant actor is hard, but being thrown into doing a movie with the person you hate most is harder. But as Sophia and Christian both quickly come to realize, the only thing worse than a resentful girl is a resentful girl with access to Hollywood.

~

Freaking hot book! *No, not in 'that' way* It is amaaazzzinnngggg! Couldn't turn off my laptop! I fell for it... head first x