Never Been Kissed by racingheart

“Do you believe in Fate?” “Well, I do now.” Ivy had never thought Soulmates existed, until she met hers. And hers just happened to be a Prince. Now, two years on, fate wants an answer – what would’ve happened, if she’d never met him? She’s thrown into a different world, the world in which the “Ivy Moore” never existed. Instead, she’s “Poison Ivy”, the girl she’d always wanted to be. But nothing’s without sacrifice. Her sweet Prince Charming has turned into a delinquent, and is engaged to another. Her best friend, Aaron, is somehow royalty. And the only side-effect Ivy had been looking forward was getting her dead parents back again. No luck. Poison Ivy is destined to live alone. The only way she can get out of this mess, and back to sanity, is to kiss a boy she loves. But how can she love the crude, obnoxious bastard her Prince has turned into? Well…Maybe she can.

~

As you know, I love a good romance. Hell, almost all of my recommendations are romance... But this is pretty spectacular. Literally. Okay- So you have the pretty boy prince turned 'elegant' bad boy. (You'll see why the elegant part. Piano-wise) Then there's the nerdy best friend turned confident player guy, bomb dropped with his character. Oh and there's the 'guardian angel' who is slightly moody and with him do I sense... Jealousy? I don't know. All I want for Christmas....... Is an update. Pshh.