Mating Season by FeastofNoise

Amber has always been the biggest disappointment of her pack. Not for her looks, but for her weakness in fights and battles, her recklessness and her unbelievably bad timing. It would always lead to a disaster. Proud, arrogant Alpha Lucas is the complete opposite. He's the pride of his pack, the infamous Shadow Keepers, the strongest, deadliest pack in Northern America. All his life, he'd expected a Mate such as himself, been told he deserved one. But the Fates had a different idea in mind. Instead of the version of a Mate he had been expecting, he discovers that Amber, the weakest member of his pack is his Mate. Furious and unsatisfied, he rejects her. Amber's heart is rendered broken after her Alpha so harshly pushes her away. Not only does he reject her, but he banishes her away from the pack. After months of being alone, a rogue out on her own, she decides to show her mate and her old pack that she doesn't need them, and how very wrong everybody was when they thought her to be weak. Gathering her own group of rogues she meets in her quest, she starts her own pack. The Broken Shadows which soon becomes as strong and as deadly as her former one. And just when Amber thinks life's finally beginning to smile at her, the Fates interfere again. What with Mating Season around the corner.

~

You'll regret never reading it. But you probably already have.. It's that good. So many awkward girlish giggles came out of my when I read awkward parts. I never girlishly giggle. It's scary. SOO, if you want to have a different side brought out of you, not necessarily a good one, then read Mating Season! The plot just makes you think stuff like-"IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!" and "YOU'RE GOING DOWN LIKE CHINA TOWN!"