BACK TO YOU by rainthereader

Cailley Taylor lost her memory to a tragic event a few years ago. After three years of staying with Marc Colton, the rich and powerful man who saved her, she has decided to begin a new chapter in her life by applying as a nanny-tutor to a 6-year-old girl. There she meets Lucas Brandon, a handsome and enigmatic man who has become so drawn to her, but refuses to acknowledge those feelings. Lucas Brandon left everything in San Francisco to be with his girlfriend, Blair. Just as he was beginning to adjust to his new life in Atlanta, he meets Cailley, his niece's shy but intelligent and beautiful nanny. All of a sudden, everything that he has tried so hard to forget comes flooding back to him, because of her.

~

What I like about this story is the plot! I mean... Twisty much? Lucas Brandon sounds like Luke Brandon from Confessions of Shopaholic.. No? I think so. Anywyas, this book is really clever in 'that way'. You know? Only a few books are graced with it. They have a great plot, great vocab and great author shiz (not overly long author's notes etc.) Like some aren't graced at all. They have a nice-isn plot but overkill it by having the worst grammar ever or something like that... This book is amazing and you guys know that I love complete books more but this one just caught my eye. You know? Dragged me in like a kidnapper ;) read on!